Why does my wc3 encounter a fatal error when i use the druids crow form?

helpmeplease

Reaction score
it says encountered a fatal error and closes my game. im trying to make a shape shift ability but its shuts down..

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
i made it the bear form now and instead of the game shutting down it just kills my unit. WTF?!

should i make a duration?

Set the duration to it's default or don't set it too high. I don't have many informations on this form spells, since I don't use them on my map.

The duration is not the lasting time to make the unit or hero becoming wild. It's the time of changing form.

helpmeplease

Reaction score
Set the duration to it's default or don't set it too high. I don't have many informations on this form spells, since I don't use them on my map.

The duration is not the lasting time to make the unit or hero becoming wild. It's the time of changing form.

it is set to default 1.45 but its a hero's spell not a normal spell. so i had to change the duration for the hero spell. it was zero. since its not a hero spell

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Just set the Duration - Hero to 0.00, then change Duration - Normal to what you wan't.

alt bringer

Reaction score
heres my set up (working other than skills/items issue)

base unit relevant moded data

abilities normal crow form/metamorphosis
model file medivh raven form, medivh
race (dosent mater)

ability data
ability normal crow form (unchanged)(nutural hostile, crow form)
metamorphosis (custom non hero)
data- unit alternate form medivh (raven form)
data- unit normal form medivh

alternate form unit moded data

crow form (human, campain, special)

abilities normal crow form, metamorphosis

all seems fine as such try this (while substituting your own abilities and model files)

helpmeplease

Reaction score
If you want to shift a hero into a normal unit, use Storm, Earth and Fire.

i want my hero to turn into a crow or a bear or something cool. his a druid. but when he starts the ability i don't want him to just die or my wc3 to just close. and when and if he gets to the point of swapping back (which will be whenever he wants) i want his items and stats and levels to be the same..

will this work for it?

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
i want my hero to turn into a crow or a bear or something cool. his a druid. but when he starts the ability i don't want him to just die or my wc3 to just close. and when and if he gets to the point of swapping back (which will be whenever he wants) i want his items and stats and levels to be the same..

will this work for it?

Yes, it should do.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.