Why is your username.... your username?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
>Still dosen't explain the obsession with sheep.

If a rattle-snake falls into love with a spaghetti, then it's time to buy myself a new pair of boots.

That doesn't make sense either.

I have my weird sides. ( Darth Vader-breathing-sounds )

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Word. :cool: :shades:

Actually, I was probably the most surprised out of everyone when I became Admin. I had pretty much settled into Super Mod status and had planned to stay there for some time.

As far as Admin-ness goes, I don't do much more than I did as a Super Mod. Watch the forums. Keep the idiots away. Kick all the ass I want. :cool: :shades:

Word to that, homeslice :rolleyes:

I... was like an inch from writing something mad to answer this, but i won't. :shades:

My name is kind of like Pineapples, a random fruit that sounds good.

Reaction score
Meh.

I like my username as it is usually free, and more often, people miss-spell it to Amfidant, Amfidemant and so on.
Someone even called me Amphetamine until I asked him to read my nickname 3 times.

As for how I got it...
It jus popped in my mind one day. I surfed the net, and the only match for Amfidamant was son of a evil Egypt pharaoh that was a mage/shaman of some sort.
As I usually play as a mage in warcraft, I though my name would fit right in.

Currently, It does.

Anything.

Reaction score
Well, there's a story. But it's not worth telling. Thanks for your time.

Anything at all.

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
My name is my name... becasue I didnt know a name lol :p plus I was like 11 when i made it and very stupid.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
you broke the user code of conduct! 13+ i didn't break it.

the name just came to me. like naming myself.

Grozzy

Reaction score
My Name comes from my dog "Ozzy" and Growse, so i use Sayonara, growzy, grozzy, growze, grozzyn, spontan spoon spoon...

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Vellu - all my friends call me with that name.
And I use that name almost in every single game:cool:

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Vellu - all my friends call me with that name.
And I use that name almost in every single game:cool:

Your name sounds like Hello :p.

EDIT:

I have 2 usernames.....this one (Which many spell Thantos or Thanathos), and K9_Felravager.

K9, I am one (I'm a dog in the Zodiac), I love them, I care for them, they're fluffy, they're puffy, they're cute, they're a man's best friend, and whatever.

Felravager, taken from Warcraft 3's demonic pup, Fel Ravager, it looks like a dog too!

Aloki

Reaction score
My first name is Alex, Loki is basically the Norse god of trickery and chaos, i am tricky and cause chaos. I put an A in front of Loki. It is pronounced "uh-loh-kee" I use it for almost everything

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
I have two.

Big Cheese. Lookit my avatar. Explains it all. I smile alot. Heaps. But this nickname never really got out of my own close friends 'n' family so....w/e

Chovynz: When i was "addicted to chatroom days" I got into this really deep honest converstaion with a chick. To this day I don't know why, but she called me a chauvanistic pig. I looked it up then and I today still dont understand why she called me that. It didn't fit with what we were talking about. I never heard from her again. I took the word...said it out loud a few times...shortened it to chovy to remind myself to not be a chauvanistic pig, then that was my nickname. Nz is tacked on cuz I've found "Chovy" was already being used every-so often. I'm from nz so theres nz. I use chovynz everywhere now.

Some people say An-chovy....like fish. I wish I had a $1 for every time someone has said that joke to me. I'd have at least 1,000 bucks.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I have two.

Big Cheese. Lookit my avatar. Explains it all. I smile alot. Heaps. But this nickname never really got out of my own close friends 'n' family so....w/e

Chovynz: When i was "addicted to chatroom days" I got into this really deep honest converstaion with a chick. To this day I don't know why, but she called me a chauvanistic pig. I looked it up then and I today still dont understand why she called me that. It didn't fit with what we were talking about. I never heard from her again. I took the word...said it out loud a few times...shortened it to chovy to remind myself to not be a chauvanistic pig, then that was my nickname. Nz is tacked on cuz I've found "Chovy" was already being used every-so often. I'm from nz so theres nz. I use chovynz everywhere now.

Some people say An-chovy....like fish. I wish I had a $1 for every time someone has said that joke to me. I'd have at least 1,000 bucks.

The avatar looks more like Pac Man lol :p. But with a golden tooth. I wonder what chauvanistic means....I looked it up just no but no definition...

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I picked my name from a random name generator :D
I didn't really know why I just picked Cornface out of all those names. :p

Demi666

Reaction score
lol i picked Demi666 cuz for this
1, the 666 is cuz i LIKED slipknot be4:p
2, im named that in almost 25games i think:p
3, Demi is not a normal name so i toke it:D

Demi+666=Demi666 ;D

Rad

Reaction score
Radley - My real name
RadleyGH - Real name + Acronym of old Wc3 name *Giant-Halfling*
RadGH too.

duyen

Reaction score
An = First two letters of my name
Man = I'm a man (well i'm not a women)
64 = My liking of Nintendo 64.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.