Why is your username.... your username?

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
BANANAMAN means i am a man of bananaess...I was gonna go for appleman but BANANAMAN sounded more badass...

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
Mr.Jack is one of my favorite songs, it talks about anonymity, which relates to the internet.
However Mr.Jack sounded dull, so I replaced Mr. with Dr..

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Mr.Jack is one of my favorite songs, it talks about anonymity, which relates to the internet.
However Mr.Jack sounded dull, so I replaced Mr. with Dr..

Mr. is more mysterious than Dr. If you have a title of Doctor then that means you've done something worth recognition. If you're title is just mister, then you're an anonymous with the other billions of people who go by that title.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Jon Adrian - Well it's my first name.
619 - Before, I was a real WWE fan. I liked John Cena but Rey Mysterio was real better and kickass! His signature move is the '619' and it packs quite a punch and the choreography is just awesome:thup:

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
BANANAMAN means i am a man of bananaess...I was gonna go for appleman but BANANAMAN sounded more badass...

And I guess BANANAMAN was more badass than BananaMan or similar? Or is caps lock just codeword for badass.

Larcenist comes from years back when I played Ragnarok Online. My first character was a Thief named Larcenist, and since then it just kinda got stuck.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Ha....
Sevion was just a random name I just went..... "Ugh... I have to think of a name???? Well... S sounds good........ I? Nah.... A? Maybe..... Sa......OOH That reminds me of Savior! But..... I don't like that....... Sevior..... Hmm.... almost..... AHA! Replace r with n and we have SEVION! W00T"

It was for SC if I remember correctly.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Well, the Knight part of my name is because I like knights. And when I say that, I mean Arthurian knights, like Sir Galahad and Sir Gawain. The numbers are because of the technology that we use nowadays for basically everything. The other reason, and more prominent one, is because I'm a digital knight :eek:
The first time I used this name, it was Knight777-0, but that got too annoying to type, so I shortened it to Knight7770. People call me Knight anyway, so it wasn't really worth it, I guess :p

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
A couple years ago I had a REALLY lame name. (Something like BattleOgre) One day I joined a clan called TCM -> The Cheesy Mazers. It was a clan of people that loved maze type games. However to join, you had to make a new account with your name in this format:

Cheesy(Some type of food)

Originally, my name was CheesyQuesadilla, but my stupid brother decided it would be fun to "hack" on my account. Long story short: I got perma-banned.

So I came up with CheesyBeefy and now every time I join a game a comment like this shows up. :rolleyes:

Dude: OMG I just got SOOOOOO hungry!

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Ninva - god of the sea.

Ninva was a character from a story I wrote for my cousins a long time ago.

Btw, that other thread really shouldn't have been closed. The last reply is almost a year old here. Why not sticky this thread it to avoid "repeat threads?" :rolleyes:

If someone revived this thread, I'm sure they'd get scolded.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
And I guess BANANAMAN was more badass than BananaMan or similar? Or is caps lock just codeword for badass.

Larcenist comes from years back when I played Ragnarok Online. My first character was a Thief named Larcenist, and since then it just kinda got stuck.

Well i had this Capslock usernames thing goin on when i registered here. :rolleyes:

SPAMER101:I was gonna experiment on how people would react with this username. It's another forum handle i use.

Also:CheesyBeefy makes me think of Mushroom swiss cheese burgers.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Well Fhel is my real first name my complete first name is, uhm you don't care anyway but for the zone, it's something I madeup when I heard the term "GameZone" in the TV that is where I got "FhelZone" I also named my site after it :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.