Why is your username.... your username?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Mine comes because, like every other Wiseman, I've got hundreds of thousands of useless bits of information which is of absolutely no use to anybody.

The _2 is because Wiseman was already taken on Battle.Net at the time.

Other names I've gone by on other forums include Unknown X, Sid3PO, and Zero_72. But before I was Wiseman_2, it was mainly Unknown X, a name which (like the others) I got from clicking the 'Random Name' button when creating a team in the Worms games.

An afterthought: shouldn't this be in General Discussion?

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Lord Phoenix is just a variation of my 1st evar SN, Phoenix3568

I like Phoenixes at the time, so I used that.

3568 sounded pretty cool, so I used that.

I think I was 12 when I 1st used it for my AIM account. I still use it today.

I also used l337Phoenix for Xanga.

BlueSin

Reaction score
>>What more is there?

How the name AceHart has any connection to what you are and what you do. :p

As for me I just took two random words that popped in my head, notice it makes no sense. Sin was in my mind from FFXII I guess, no sacreligious meaning behind it.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
When I registered in these forums, I thought my stay was going to be temporary because I was learning WE world editor at the time.
Seeing as I have over 2.5k posts, we can safely assume my stay was not temporary.
The name means whatever.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Mine is quite simple...
I went to an ISP one day, payed to open an account and they asked for a username. The only thing I could come up was my first name which wasn't free so I had to put S (first letter of my surname) in front of it. And so I kept this stupid idea until today...

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I chose this name because it is my dream to master everything. Anything at all. It is my reason to live. I once was about to die when I was 7 because of an illness. Then, when God spared my life, I decided to get stronger and stronger, and eventually be better than anyone. I do not know how you take this, but I will become a true master one day. And I shall be remembered by all. I promise.

~All of this is true.

Hehe isn't that everyone's dream now?

Acehart said:
I am. I do. What more is there?
He means he is acehart he likes the name acehart

well I am assuming :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Seth Edgar Cross is my pen name for the novels I'm writing.

Oh, and I'm better than Master :rolleyes:

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Seth Edgar Cross is my pen name for the novels I'm writing.

Oh, and I'm better than Master :rolleyes:

Obviously your an admin...must be doing something right :shades:

so basically you are going to be the second Mark Twain?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> Hehe isn't that everyone's dream now?
Nah...some dream about stopping people like that from mastering ;)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
i dream of becoming powerful and staining history with my name. kings have those qualitys.
tongoll *Ton Goll* was my way of life and now he is me.

when i was small i decided to split my personality in two parts. tongoll an *****. and now tongoll dominates my body.

might sound wierd but to me its not.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Duwenbasden, a character from my story "Eternal Intercessor" (In case you didn't catch it). Existence is long before that though... I think ~2004. ;) He is dark and evil, yet have no interest in conquering the world, since doing so will make life boring. Duwenbasden is also responsible for kidnapping Aceanuis's daughter Alisa.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Word. :cool: :shades:

Actually, I was probably the most surprised out of everyone when I became Admin. I had pretty much settled into Super Mod status and had planned to stay there for some time.

As far as Admin-ness goes, I don't do much more than I did as a Super Mod. Watch the forums. Keep the idiots away. Kick all the ass I want. :cool: :shades:

Word to that, homeslice :rolleyes:

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Who doesn't like a good pob 'n' jey every once and a while? :p

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I would like to quote AceHart on this.

"I am. I do. What more is there?"

For the dummies, Andrew is my real name and "gosu" means very pro, basically. Andrewgosu.

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
Mer de Noms is an album by A Perfect Circle (one of my favorite bands). I chose the album because it has 3 Libras and Sleeping Beauty on it, which are two songs that I love.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I have 2 names... and neither are hard to figure out. :) They are Darthfett and Gendulf. Gendulf I had first, because I wanted 'Gandalf' on..
*cries* Runescape */cries*
It was taken, though, so I kept trying different misspellings, just changing the vowels, until I got Gendulf.

Darthfett's from Star Wars because I like all the Darth characters and especially love the Bounty Hunters. There's no space, because it just looks better than 'Darth Fett'.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.