Crime Woman promises boyfriend night of kinky sex, then tortures him for cheating

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
article-2010037-0CCE96F000000578-574_233x383.jpg

A woman who promised her boyfriend a night of kinky sex has been jailed after handcuffing him to the bed and torturing him for cheating on her.

Sabrina Renne Robinson, from California, poured hot wax over his chest and threatened to 'gut him like a deer' as she sought revenge.

She also smashed him in the face with the butt of a shotgun and repeatedly threatened to kill him.

Police in California said the 33-year-old suspected her boyfriend had been seeing another woman. She invited her boyfriend to her flat in Fresno, California, and according to police suggested they do 'something kinky'.

-------------------------
Moral of this story is.... never let them handcuff you. Nothing can really go right in that scenario. Just saying.

Last edited:

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Can't blame him. I wouldn't want kinky sex with anything that looks like that woman.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Yeah seriously what if he was seriously into the S/M stuff?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Can't blame him. I wouldn't want kinky sex with anything that looks like that woman.
What he said.
Yeah seriously what if he was seriously into the S/M stuff?
I would at least think they had experimented with it if they had handcuffs and leg restraints. But if he was seriously, seriously into it then he might've enjoyed the hot wax.
The article did not say if he enjoyed it or not. For all we know he did.
What a biased article.
And we all know that the Daily Mail is a bastion of neutrality... and that anything remotely out of the ordinary is something to be feared :rolleyes:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy crap. That's Just insane. Well, he should feel lucky she didn't neuter him.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.