Work on Triggers Seperately

Edrosty

Reaction score
Well, I've been put in charge of helping darkchaos make CoT, and I have to make a lot of triggers to make spells do damages like 5x Str or 3x Int and stuff, and I know how, but the map in the map editor lags the shit out of me.

Does anyone know how to make it so I just work on the triggers seperately without the whole map being loaded, without exporting them and importing them into a blank map?
Trying to edit the triggers with the map up is like this due to my slow comp :banghead:

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
You have to load the terrain and default units. If the pre-placed units weren't loaded, you couldn't refer to them via trigger.

Edrosty

Reaction score
Is there a way I can toggle it so I don't see units and terrain and stuff then, like, having them loaded, but me not seeing them?

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Is there a way I can toggle it so I don't see units and terrain and stuff then, like, having them loaded, but me not seeing them?

Well you can hide them, but that's only preventing them from rendering I believe. You can do this in the View menu. I'm not sure that this would prevent lag. But you can try.

Edrosty

Reaction score
Ya, the problem I have with CoT is the fact that it's FKING HUGE, and has a ton of terrain and units to load, and if they weren't shown, I know for a fact that it would reduce my lag a bit.

Edit: Thank you

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Idk if I can do this, but honestly, I have some recommendations for that game, PM me if you want to know.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.