World Editor Unlimited / World Editor Tools / Increasing size of map

TwoHeadedBoy

Reaction score
Hey guys. There are a few things that I want to do with my map that I know add-on programs like WEU can do. However Ive heard that WEU is old and doesnt work that well, so I was wondering how I should go about doing the following to my map:

Increasing the size of the map beyond the maximum size.
Having more tilesets than is normally allowed.
Having more units on the map than is normally allowed.

Thanks.

TwoHeadedBoy

Reaction score
Cool, thanks. A few questions about it though:
Does it work on Windows 7 64-bit?
Is it easy to install/uninstall? (Mainly uninstall. I always like to know how to back out of things before I even get started)
Could it change my maps so that if I do uninstall it, I wont be able to work on those maps anymore? (I'm gonna back up all my maps anyways)
Do I have to install all of those programs separately? (Grimoire, Jasshelper, PJASS...etc)
Also reading that page it says " can use Grim Extension Pack's commands as well (object merge, import files, icon bordering ". By "icon bordering" do they mean I can make any active icon a passive icon (without the white border) or any passive icon an active icon?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
==> Does it work on Windows 7 64-bit?
Yes.
==> Is it easy to install/uninstall?
Yeah, installation is pretty easy. Uninstalling is just deleting the folder.
==> Do I have to install all of the programs separately?
Nope, they are included in the pack. However, JassHelper needs to be updated to 0.A.2.B if you want to be updated for JASS.
==> can use Grim Extension Pack's commands as well (object merge, import files, icon bordering ". By "icon bordering" do they mean I can make any active icon a passive icon (without the white border) or any passive icon an active icon?
I'm not sure, I've never seen the icon bordering feature before.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.