Ability ideas

Sefiraat

Reaction score
got it, sorry

Trigger:
  • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Mountain King

you will need to add the same condition for EVERY possible unit that can be issued an order from the paladin player, this shouldnt be many units, just summons and the hero etc.

EDIT I should really be more helpfull -.-

Add this

Trigger:
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Mountain King

inside of trigger 2

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Drunken Fighter for Footman
Description The Footman fills himself up with good Ol' ale, giving him reflexes to counter incoming close ranged attacks for 15 second.
Effects Play the Footman's drinking animation during casting time. (Can help doing that if you need it)

Damage Self only Thorns Aura ( % ) or specific damage for each level. (Could even be based on the Hero's Strentgh)

Optional Hangover. Could give slow in any way, or silence hero a short duration.

:D The Footman got a drinkin' animation, might aswell use it for fun :D

Wouldn't be too hard to do really. Have an useless ability to give you a buff for this duration, and have a trigger to register inc damage for hero and see if condition is filled (unit having buff that is) or if Thorns Aura just give it to hero in hidden spellbook for the duration.

Sunchips

Reaction score
Haha thank you Rainther :p nice idea and doesn't seem hard but as I'm gonna do only 4 spells for each hero I'm just gonna do really special spells or spells that works good together with the other hero's spells :p btw the drink animation looks kind of ugly since i've removed the sword from the model and use attachment he doesn't seathe his weapon while drinking ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.