Discussion Anybody out there got any Reddit power or know alot about it?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I am having problems with Reddit where my posts are getting blocked. Personally, I dont think they should be blocked and I do not think that these douche bags should be all in control. If I spent like 10 hours doing a page for something and I put it out on Reddit and it comes back 10 minutes read the rules. Fucking tell me something else can you not tell I spent alot of time on it.

I looked up every damn team and location - spent tons of times on it. Investigations on places that this stupid Reddit Forum might already have info on. I just think they want Global Ghost Hunt to have to pay them for any kind of reference to them. The Reddit Paranormal Group is totally corrupted IMHO even though it gets tons of honest posts it LOOKS like why block the people who want to investigate.

I totally think there should be a New Paranormal forum on reddit that has Investigators in it! Fuck the Corrupt Reddit Paranormal!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Also Reddit - If I post something on your site I do not need 2 freaking confirmation emails about rules then no email when my post is rejected. Stupid Bitches.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.