Are you good with Spells?

P

Pirate.O

Hey, Im working on a map and i need help with some spells and what not...
If ur interested my aim is

ikinfectedik

Aim me up!
or reply here

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
There are countless "Spell Request Threads".
Use the Search function on this site to find one.
Just don't forget, giving +rep to those who help you/make your spells is good manners.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
well you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, you teach him how to fish, he's fed for life
That wasn't very good o_O but what im trying to say is, if you want to make more maps, you would need more people to help you, which is fine, but each time you want to do something, you get more and more different people to help you.in the end you dont learn much and you're back here trying to get help
which is bad
so you should learn to do things on your own, and if you get stuck then just come to us

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
YourFace is right,
Even with his bad analogy [or whatever they're called]
Try making spells yourself, and if you get stuck, come here and explain what's not working/going on and then we'll try to help you.
You gain experience that way and learn much, much faster :D .

Jagan

Reaction score
YourFace is right,
Even with his bad analogy [or whatever they're called]
Try making spells yourself, and if you get stuck, come here and explain what's not working/going on and then we'll try to help you.
You gain experience that way and learn much, much faster :D .

I second that. Learning how to make spells and then successfully making them on your own gives a totally different sense of satisfaction.

BarzahdX

Reaction score
That's true, when I made my first trigger without help, I felt so very awesome inside.. However, if you need help with spells, just PM me, I don't have AIM. Oh, and you need to remember one thing--in *most* cases, triggering(esp. GUI) is just logic.

P.S: That was a perfectly fine(and decent) analogy.

jhnam95

Reaction score
Don't give out personal stuff, like aim on the internet forums... Unless you made one just for this purpose >.>...

Try making some spells that are similar to each other, meaning similar triggers. Then, if you ask someone for one spell, you can code the others yourself. Live and learn.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.