Need an Icon? Come Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
no credits needed but just don't say you made them and its all good BUT rep+ would be nice:D

M

Mandm80

ill give credit idc

whats your wc3 account name mine is I3lak its an i

kingbdogz

Reaction score
On Topic: im having trouble making the paladin icon but ill try my best

Off Topic: mynes kingbdogz as usual lol:D

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Oh you forgot mine, well never mind I'll try to do it myself.

M

Mandm80

That stinks if you need help i can try using photobucket im not that good though like he is

M

Mandm80

I got to sleep please wisp me if you did it remember its i3lak

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Okay , I got a big request: An attack icon with a lightsaber instead of a sword, and some starwars alike stop, hold position, cancel and move icons. Also, if you could make some icons for; Push, Pull, Mind Blast, Thunder Storm, Meditate, Mind Destruct and such.

Could you do that?

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i like the 2nd red life drain icon but i was hoping for more of a brighter red that red almost looks orange-ish

kingbdogz

Reaction score
KK grundy ill fix it and no i didnt forget your icon i asked what do you want for it on another post. look back i say do you want a brown paw for the attack

EDIT: im gonna take a little break on requests right now i need to finish off my Project a little. DONT worry its only for today and YES all requests will be done including the starwars icons.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
1.) Me, too, will give credits in my... Credits section.

2.) my WC3 account is... well you can guess it... thewrongvine (east) lol
no caps or anything... just plain thewrongvine

3.) Thank you!

kingbdogz

Reaction score
kk im back and im starting the requests.
I redid the red life drain..
Gnomish Mage Done!
Ok i tryed my best to make the Dwarf Warrior angry and he does a bit mainly in the eyes but not really anywhere else. What was the name of that pally i need to download him.
Ok i did the Hold position and Attack icon for Starwars but the rest im having trouble with so they will be fixed soon enough.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
1.) The pally's name i dont know and i dont remember wat i searched cuz im on a different computer but when i get back on same one, il post it.

2.) The dwarf is good but can you make it more zoomed in to his face because this way, it's kinda unclear that hes angry. Thx!

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
cool thanks i like that one.

if you still want to make more icons...
i have a hero in my map that animates weapons... basically its like an invisible unit holding weapons and attacking with them. i need an icon for this unit, here is a picture of its model
6upwi9k.jpg

the icon can either be 2 swords next to eachother on an angle or 2 swords crossing making an X up to you

C0mput3r

Reaction score
Nice Thread :)

the icon can either be 2 swords next to eachother on an angle or 2 swords crossing making an X up to you
Waiiit isnt that Hold Position?

Can you make a Forgotten One icon? It doesnt have to be passive/disabled.
Personally, i don't think Blizzard did a good job on the original Icon, it looks like an Eyeball.
Anything would be nice, but I know how hard is it (well for me) to come up with an idea right out of the blue so: maybe something like the parasite icon? It doesnt have to be fast, I can wait:D :) ;)

Oh and gonna add you on WC3 if you dont mind.
(Im kinda adding everyone...)

M

Mandm80

Hey you still doing my skins by any chance i know how but my trial is up is gimp free or a trial i can use i am good at grpahics i just dont have the payed one on this comp

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Gimp is free for anyone to use and requires nothing but all you have to do is download it. Ill make the Forgotten one soon. Yes ill make the swords and the dwarve and sorry i cant do pally unless i download ill try look for him soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.