Need an Icon? Come Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigoz

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'd like an icon for a skill for my undead hero, it's the undead version of Devotation Aura, and is called Rothide Aura. So something like a peace of sturdy, rotten skin or something - maybe you could even make the "passive" normal button without the frame, and the "learn" button with the frame, like the other auras.

... if you wanna spend even more time on my icons, the undead hero also have a Warstomp ability, it'd be lovely with somekinda rotten foot or something like that. Thanks alot!

(By the way; The hero's model is something that looks almost like an abomination - can't post image.)

EmBeR_NaGa

Reaction score
I would like to request 2 icons at least 2 ... , the 1st icon I need is a light blue like searing sword icon. And the second one probably might be hard for you but can you make a mirror image icon but instead of the Blademaster , the Naga Myrmidon. If you can make the 2nd icon I need I will definitely give you credits in my next map if u want? :D

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
You look a little busy should i help you make icons?

so i suggest we merge this post instead of having 2

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Hello again. Could you make some icons for spells? You decide how they shall look. NOT STARWARS SPELLS xD

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
kingbdogz hans't been on for a while soo... i just made some

Attachments

• sylvanna, sword, forgotten one.zip
    43.2 KB · Views: 184
E

elrunethe2nd

Hi, can I get maybe two icons of a sword?
Just a normal sword in any position, no preference.
Thankyou!

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
here are some

Attachments

• Starwars, 2 swords, and some extra i did for fun.zip
    141 KB · Views: 167
E

elrunethe2nd

Thankyou!

off topic:
btw, your avatar creeps me out...

H

HBtheOnly

Hey thanks for the icon but I have another request. This time I want a light blue version (light blue, NOT teal) version of the "Attack ground" button. Thanks in advance. I don't think this should be TOO hard or anything, or at least I hope it isn't too hard.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
um, yeah, im still looking for the pally... so.. il post it when i find it lol

duyen

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the icon but I have another request. This time I want a light blue version (light blue, NOT teal) version of the "Attack ground" button. Thanks in advance. I don't think this should be TOO hard or anything, or at least I hope it isn't too hard.

Here

If you want DISBTN tell me and I make

EDIT: It's kinda dark blue but anyhow...

EDIT2: Removed

H

HBtheOnly

Could you make it lighter in any way? Because the reason I want it to be light blue is because all my skills are light blue so it wouldn't blend in if it was that really dark blue, thanks if you can help :D

H

HBtheOnly

Thank you so much man, that's like the colour I was looking for, although background isn't black but doesn't really matter at all! And can I have the DISBTN as well please? Because it'll go back to the red one sometimes (like in F10) and all.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Could you make some icons for these? Just for the Succubus Ranger, Ill Kiki, Evil in Pink, Corrupted Ancient of War, Corrupted Furion, Gate Keeper, Wyrm Master, and Thebes Ra? I would be very happy.

If you also could make for This and This?

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
sorry guys i cant really help right now im sooooo busy on my project i will come in time to time to make some but today im busy and i need alot done:( man making maps takes patients:p

duyen

Reaction score
Here's DISBTN

and I will attempt to make those icons MCR-ELSKER

But couldn't you use succumbus icon for ranger?

edit: might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.