Spell Disappears After Learning? Help?

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm having a problem of not being able to see a spell after I research/learn it. It displays fine when I am trying to learn it but it vanishes afterwards and isn't visible at the bottom. I've tried searching for the answer but I can't find anything. Can anyone help me out? +rep to those who help.

Skippy

Reaction score
It happens at some spells based on item-spells. Did you based spell on some item spell?

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How do I make it visible? It may be based on an item spell but even so I wouldn't know how to fix it.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's an item ability then I believe it is impossible. They don't even have icons in the editor.... The best way to get around that would be to make a dummy ability that gets added when the item ability does, so that it looks like the item ability.

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Its not marked as an item or unit ability. Its marked as a Hero ability. Still not working.

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nope its not Troll-Brain. Its got some triggers involved with it that didn't make sense to me. So It may just not be compatible with the new patch.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
doubt it has anything to do with the patch.

just keep trying other base abilities, anything that doesnt have hardcoded stuff.

just to throw out some abilities:

[Point Target]:channel,
[Unit Target]:channel,possibly a buff spell (Inner Fire), storm bolt (if you dont mind a mini stun)
[No target instant]: Windwalk, beserk
[No target]:channel,
[Passive]: truesight (0 area)

i highly recommend you do learn how to use channel because it can pretty much be used for anything except "no target instant and passive"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.