Wow wonder?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Absolutely true. Although according to Oblivion bethesda was "the one company keeping single player RPG's alive". Really, I don't think their designers would be able to handle an MMO but then again if they went at it I'm sure it would blow WoW out of the water.

An oblivion type MMO wouldn't blow wow out of the water, because WoW is a simple MMO, Oblivion is a bit more complicating.

Also, WoW isn't gonna be P2P for a long time. They might bring up another MMO, preferably StarCraft/Diablo related. Like they should be doing.

Y

yabyab

An oblivion type MMO wouldn't blow wow out of the water, because WoW is a simple MMO, Oblivion is a bit more complicating.

Also, WoW isn't gonna be P2P for a long time. They might bring up another MMO, preferably StarCraft/Diablo related. Like they should be doing.

A Forgotten Realm based AD&D MMO would definitely blow WoW away for me. But that depends on how well they're going to do it. That world has so much lore that it needs 10 MMORPGs to cover. Take Salvatore's book for the only source and it would suffice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.