1.24 script compiling problems

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Okay, I have 1.24 patch right now... But seems some of my maps can be compiled by JassHelper 0.9.I.2 with new common.j, but it can't be tested.. How to fix it? (I have no H2I or something like that):banghead: Even melee map, I also can't open... lol

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Okay, I have 1.24 patch right now... But seems some of my maps can be compiled by JassHelper 0.9.I.2 with new common.j, but it can't be tested.. How to fix it? (I have no H2I or something like that):banghead: Even melee map, I also can't open... lol

Got 3 maps which are totally screwed up and i only use jass in two of them. Is it that i have newgen maybe?? All i can say is good job blizzard -.-

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
lol, I opened original 1.24 world editor and save a melee map.. But some shocking stuffs blink out... the compiler reported there are 4000+ errors.... :D:p

SwedishChef

Reaction score
lol, I opened original 1.24 world editor and save a melee map.. But some shocking stuffs blink out... the compiler reported there are 4000+ errors.... :D:p

well i cant understand how blizzard was thinking -.-'. Hope they fix the problem lol or it will be congrats Icefrog you got the last 10% of maps hosted on bn.net

Reaction score
I have the very same problem. In my map I just use only Table for 1.23b+ and T32 which should be compatible with both 1.23 and 1.24, as well as some indexing system that does not get affected by the patch changes... Map compiles and can't be started.

kingkingyyk3

Reaction score
I have 2 installations Warcraft... 1.21b is for playing over net(Not B.net), 1.23 is for development... So I updated my 1.23 to 1.24...

how do you change back??
Delete my 1.24 and copy 1.21b to that folder.... After that, update it. (I have offline patcher :D)

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Actually there is a program called Version switcher. just google it and it can downgrade your wc3 if you already took a backup from it

Reaction score
Lol I actually compiled my map ... There was a H2I function hanging around in a script I'd never suspect it would have it. /facepalm

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.