(12) A Kingdom of Apocalypse - Hosted Project at GameModding.org

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
The game was pretty fun, I don't know about those large trees though, they hang over so you cant see your hero at all. :(. The bottom left and the top right looked a bit to "Square" if you know what I mean. To tell you the truth I'm not sure I like the map size either, the revive hero system was cool though.

~ How about adding some "hero kills" instead of just kills in the multiboard.
Overall 8.5/10

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
The game was pretty fun, I don't know about those large trees though, they hang over so you cant see your hero at all. :(. The bottom left and the top right looked a bit to "Square" if you know what I mean. To tell you the truth I'm not sure I like the map size either, the revive hero system was cool though.

~ How about adding some "hero kills" instead of just kills in the multiboard.
Overall 8.5/10

> The game was pretty fun, I don't know about those large trees though, they hang over so you cant see your hero at all. :(. The bottom left and the top right looked a bit to "Square" if you know what I mean. To tell you the truth I'm not sure I like the map size either, the revive hero system was cool though.

Hmmz. What do you mean about "map size"?

> ~ How about adding some "hero kills" instead of just kills in the multiboard.

Good idea, I think I'm gonna do that.

> Flare

4) Was it permanent? Then I don't know..

5) I meant the spell is temporary. It's not gonna be there forever.

6) I'll add that.

7) The "buildings" aren't structures. They are normal units. Why? Because, in an AoS (I got 12 players, and use neutral players for the forces), the normal units try to escape from structures. But I thought I had fixed that.

Thanks for the feedback.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
4) Yes, the invuln was permanent. I was given 8k gold because the player didn't need items anymore

5) 2 seconds is still along time to break free of a disable spell, especially when it procs on every attack. Made it % chance, or nerf the duration, just do something to balance it!

6) Good :)

7) GetUnitMoveSpeed (whichunit) > 0. now you can only knockback units that are able to move :p alternatively, add a specific classification to them (such as ancient) and use an IsUnitType check.

Hmmz. What do you mean about "map size"?

I think he means that the map is just insanely large (area-wise). Even with teleporters, it takes forever to get anywhere.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
4) Yes, the invuln was permanent. I was given 8k gold because the player didn't need items anymore

5) 2 seconds is still along time to break free of a disable spell, especially when it procs on every attack. Made it % chance, or nerf the duration, just do something to balance it!

6) Good :)

7) GetUnitMoveSpeed (whichunit) > 0. now you can only knockback units that are able to move :p alternatively, add a specific classification to them (such as ancient) and use an IsUnitType check.

I think he means that the map is just insanely large (area-wise). Even with teleporters, it takes forever to get anywhere.

AoM is bigger?

4) I think I fixed the bug now.

5) As I said; It's only temporary.

7) I did. But never thought about that. Thanks :)

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
New hero idea, tell me if it's good or not :)

Akra Capach, the Wave Incarnate

Initial Spell
The Wave's Powers
(Passive)
Akra is a being of complete water, and whenever he is attacked, he has a chance to spit out a water stream towards the attacker, which returns to him after a while. Whenever the wave hits an opponent, the opponent is knocked back by a range of 50. The wave deals 35 damage to all nearby opponents.

Spell 1
Revenge
(Active)
Akra may summon water from the dead seas, and when using this ability, Akra summon 3 waves of water to move towards three offset points. Whenever an enemy unit comes in range of these waves, it is knocked back, damaged, and if it dies, a small water elemental is created from it's body.

Spell 2
Don't got one
(Don't got one)
Don't got one.

Spell 3
Don't got one
(Don't got one)
Don't got one.

Ultimate spell
Hurricane
(Active)
This is Dusk's ability from Spell Making Contest #7, I'll just edit it so you don't have to be over water. Here's the link; http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=86742

Is it good, or?

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Sounds interesting, but 3 knockbacks on one hero is a bit excessive. How are you expected to kill someone if you just keep pushing them away?

It's only a small range, about 50, but the rest are not going to be knock backs. I need one passive and one active. I started a thread though.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Just wanted to tell, that after a pretty long time, a new release is upcoming. It will include many new interresting things, such as:

- 3 new heroes.
- Stories.
- Hero personalities.
- A little bit more items.

This is just some of the things. Now, I need some suggestions, since I wanna include as much as possible in this version. This version is the first out of beta stage.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Wow, nice. This game is pretty interesting but not really balanced. I can use Flame Maelstorm (or whatever it was) to disable buildings from attacking cos they are being sucked. Next, I was able to knock the units up a cliff and they got stuck, what if it was a hero? This map is quite bugged but the skills are fun to play with (some ultimates are REALLY strong, like the elemental destruction)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.