Crime 15 Year Old Rapes Woman on Busy Toledo Street; No One Stops to Help

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's ridiculous that nobody helped. Putting aside courts and punishments, when you see somebody getting hurt and sexually assaulted, it's pretty much instinct to help them out.

As for anything to do with court, you shouldn't get sued and punished for hurting someone in self defence, or defence of others. 'Should' being a key point there.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I'm not saying anyone's even considering the fact that they may get sued for stopping a guy from raping someone. I'm just saying that the courts aren't exactly reliable or intelligent. They are machines.

This is that same conspiracy crap people spout about how the government is out to control it's people and whatnot.

You put yourself in front of a jury of your peers and say "I meant no harm to this person, but they were raping an innocent woman, one who even has mental disabilities. No one else took up the responsibility to stop this horrid crime, but I did because I felt it was right. I'm sorry I hurt the boy in my attempts to stop his crime, but if he had not broken the law and harmed an innocent human being, nothing would have ever occurred to begin with." and I can pretty much promise you that your peers will set you free.

Zakyath

Reaction score
What Samael said is true; maybe not in the US. I don't know about your jurys or burden of proof in the states: but we follow the law in Sweden, and do not let a bunch of randoms decide what is right or what is wrong.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
So, nobody ever read the link I provided at the very top?

Even though it's wrong for us not to help another person's out when that person is in trouble, but we couldn't do it. It's natural for us to be unable to help.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.