6/6/06 in my school district

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
THE POWER OF CRIST COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CRIST COMPELS YOU! KEEP READING SUM 12 AND DONT STOP! THE POWER OF CRIST COMPELS YOU!

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Its spelled 'Christ' not 'Crist'

btw, it just occured to me that its already 6/6/06 in some parts of the world, and i dont seem to be getting much news of mass mayhem and omfg. I guess the devils 6/6/6 thing only starts when america gets to the date, eh?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
mixmax2 said:
In my school its much more simple, the world is gonna end :D

Exactly the same from my school :D.

Only the world will die from horrible deaths, one of my year group classes are going on a trip today (I forget if it's ours.. :eek:.) so I Imagine something will happen to them :eek:.

I wonder if the school will get struck by lightning and start a wildfire :rolleyes:.

---

Might turn out nothing will happen, if it was 6/6/6 not 6/6/06, it's still a date, like any other.

~Jindo

Mullit

Reaction score
hmm... the world hasn't ended yet. and i dont know anyone whos been shot.

:mad: king tongoll you stole my avatar again. *goes to make new erwin av*

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Someone at my school (who went on the trip i said about) almost got stung too death :eek:, thanks god I didn't go (they also all got brain freeze :D)

~Jindo

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
uberfoop said:
Its spelled 'Christ' not 'Crist'

I wouldn't argue with him, he's the smartest guy on the forum. he has almost triple my IQ. ;)

Nobody thinks much of 6/6/06 over here. Nobody's scared or anything...What does the Devil have against Wales?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
They squirt water at him when he tries to have a bath, what DOESN'T the devil have against Wales?

The UK is safe (yay!) :D.

I'm pretty sure everywhere else in the world is safe from Satan :).

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Well, nothing's happened except I've had to go to the dentist...

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Some random kid in the hallways said "Happy Apocalypse Day!" to me and shook my hand. I spread it on to my friends, and we came up with the idea (after looking at the abnormally FILTHY water in the drinking fountains today), that the water fountains are corrupt on 666, and drinking from them is a no-no.

Others established the idea that at 6:06:06 PM, we're all screwed.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
yall are getting too religious without being religious
the apocolypse is defined by the second coming of christ =/
666 has no value, dates are a concept created by man to understand and coordinate time, thats all, it means nothing

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I live in EST time, where it's currently 3:40PM.

...more speculation. What timezone do you think the...otherwordly powers go by?

I'm not that overly religious. Most of our 666 shenannigans in school were in good spirit, boredom, or jokes. I'm Christian, but I never go to Church or anything like that. The day I start intentionally going out of control over something is probably the day the apocalypse really comes.

UPDATE: Err...my printer started printing out this 666 thread while I was browsing it! No hotkeys, no print button, no nothing. It just started to on its own... :eek:

WastedSavior

Reaction score
the otherworldly - time zone - fwaaa? you joking some more?
you really think an all powerful, all knowing, omnipresent being would be confined to our comprehension of time?
time is constant, regardless of the sun, and our time is based on the sun, time zones are so its not 5:00 pm night, and day
look at it this way
usa and china, we're both occupying the same time, they're not any ahead of us, they're just at a different phase of the solar cycle :D

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
well if nobody has mentoined it yet but 6/6/6 happens every 1000 years not 100

WastedSavior

Reaction score
w00t22 said:
well if nobody has mentoined it yet but 6/6/6 happens every 1000 years not 100
june 6th, (66) 2006 (06) (2106) (06) 2206 (06)
it happens every 100 years.. =/

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
There are also the times when the 6s are together, though I don't know if four 6s is better or worse than three. Still, the only true 666 was the sixth year.

June 6, 1960. 6/6/60
June 6, 1966. 6/6/66

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
o yea!

in the year 6666 june 6 at 6 o clock pm. 66 min's( thats day it can pass 60) and 66 seconds(same thing as before)
...... thats when it ll happpen hahjahahahahahahahh!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.