A broken dummy unit.

Denegoth

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • ShriekingSteelHit
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Shrieking Steel for (Attacking unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Set ShriekingSteelTemp = (Random integer number between (Level of Shrieking Steel for (Attacking unit)) and 6)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ShriekingSteelTemp Less than or equal to (Level of Shrieking Steel for (Attacking unit))
        • Then - Actions
          • Set ShriekingGroup = (Units within 400.00 of (Position of (Attacking unit)))
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in ShriekingGroup and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Create 1 Dummy - ShriekingSteel for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                  • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangling Roots (Picked unit)
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

The dummies do not cast.

The dummies DEFINATELY spawn. I checked by making it a huge model with a big scale.
The dummy spell is based off of Entangling Roots (Neutral Hostile 1)
The dummy has 200 mana and initial mana, but the spell costs 0 mana.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
The dummy spell should be based on Night Elf Keeper of the Grove - Entagling Roots, not Neutral. It doesn't work that way. The order spell you use, that spell you need to make a custom spell based.

Denegoth

Reaction score
The dummy spell should be based on Night Elf Keeper of the Grove - Entagling Roots, not Neutral. It doesn't work that way. The order spell you use, that spell you need to make a custom spell based.

Holy crap, I fixed it but not this way. Turns out I made a really stupid mistake. The Neutral Hostile version cannot be used on heroes. I fixed that and it now works. +Rep for trying to help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.