Ability Help - Making Dark Ritual Affect Living Things Only

Purplemasks

Reaction score
Is there any way to do this? I can't think of any other spells that kill a friendly and turn it into mana for you.

Now, if the answer is a solid "no," then see if you can help me accomplish this without the excessive use of the Sacrifice ability of the Acolyte: I'm trying to make a minor race of cultists that can only summon their melee units (Demons) through willing sacrifice. My original idea was to give mana to a Demon Stone which can then transfer the mana (Via a modified Restore (Moonwell) ability) to the two summoning units, which then use it for summoning spells which have a long cooldown.

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Trigger it? I don't think there are any built-in spells that sacrafice a non-Undead unit.

feelthless

Reaction score
Make an ability with base ability - Inner Fire
remove the requierments, set the buff duration to 0.01 and targets allowed - allies. Then create a trigger - when the hero cast this ability set hero's mana to <mana of casting unit + 0.15(for example)x life of target unit of ability being cast. Kill <target unit of ability being cast> and then create some special effect. it is up to you :]

Purplemasks

Reaction score
Ah. As I thought... thanks though, Bird!

Emu Man, there is no "living" option. There is an "alive" option, but all that means is that I can't target corpses.

Thank you very much, Feelthless! Only trouble is, I can't find anything that specifies that a unit gains mana (There's only Set Mana as far as I can), let alone anything that specifies a value equal to another unit's health. Where would I find such a thing?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.