Ability "Inmolation" with attack speed bonus.

REM.Shephard

Reaction score
Hi! I want to make an toggleable ability (like inmolation) wich gives the hero an attack speed bonus (obviously when active). Can someone help me to do this?
If you wanna know the stats just let me know.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad English.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Add an ability when the unit is ordered with "immolation" remove the ability when unit is ordered to "unimmolation". Base off the ability from gloves of haste. You can add it to any unit without seeing the icon.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
if possible i would just suggest using a metamorphosis based ability like the chemical rage of the alchemist. this would be the most easiest solution and it wouldnt need any triggers. however, cannot be used if you already use a metamorph ability for this unit.

a triggered possibility would be to give him a copy of immolation with no effects and do something like this:
Trigger:
  • AttackSpeedOn
    • Events
      • Unit - a unit is issued an order without target
    • Conditions
      • (Issued Order) Equal to Immolation
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add ability MY_ATTACK_SPEED_BONUS to (Triggering Unit)

and of course:
Trigger:
  • AttackSpeedOff
    • Events
      • Unit - a unit is issued an order without target
    • Conditions
      • (Issued Order) Equal to Unimmolation
    • Actions
      • Unit - remove ability MY_ATTACK_SPEED_BONUS from (Triggering Unit)

whereas MY_ATTACK_SPEED_BONUS is a passive ability based on gloves of haste or similar skills.

DioD

Reaction score
you may track every unit with immolation for buff, since unit may issue order but wont stop immolation if it is stuned.

REM.Shephard

Reaction score
I'm having problems with the "issued order" condition. I cannot find how to put "inmolation" as issued order. Can you guys tell me how to do that?

DioD

Reaction score
check immolation skill for orders, then COPY order fields to your code, this is best way to do it.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just to note, there are two 'm's in immolation. The code won't work if you use 'inmolation'.

REM.Shephard

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I'm using the triggers given by Accname, but as rommek said, its immolation, no inmolation. This is because in spanish is "inmolacion."

Once again, sorry for my English.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.