add models to an existing model

DigimonArena

Reaction score
ok so yeah i got this guy kisame(from naruto)
with a sword
however i found a waaay cooler sword how do i replace the old one by the new one?

also 1 more question i needed a creep shop with only 3 creeps
so i chose the dragons
and replaced them by my own models
however their fyling how to make them ground units?plz help:banghead:

DioD

Reaction score
also you shoud set target to ground othervice melee units wont be able to attack em.

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
As for the creep shops, you didn't neccisarily (Damnit I hate spelling that word...) have to choose the dragon roosts because they start with three unit types. Just pick any of the merc camps (Hell you can even make a peon sell units if you copy the abilities) and then add/remove the units sold as you see fit.

aki15

Reaction score
You can remove his sword in model editor by scaling it to 0, and then attach sword u want. :D

DigimonArena

Reaction score
i take back what i said i still dont understand how to add remove a sword
also the sword wasnt added in first place it was with the character himself anyhelp?

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
See, probably the sword you want to remove is already a part of the model, not an attatchment. As already mentioned here, you have to get a WC3 model editor program to edit different part of the model. There, you can also easily add your own sword to it, when you have learned the program.

However, to add your sword to a unit in the game, you have to import it correctly. I am not sure you have done that. Find a tutorial for that to start with ;)

Then, to add the sword, if you didn't understand the tutorial posted above, I do not know how much more I can help you. You can add the attatchment directly to the unit in the object editor, add it by trigger or manage a passive ability from Item fire damage bonus or something with a sword attatched to it and add it to the unit.

My advice is to read the tutorial posted by X-maul again :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.