Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blast

This does not apply to all administrators

Its more and more often that I come across some administrators who are rude and use their powers way to freely. I'll see some administratos who are nice and help full while some others are very rude. Their not only rude but they are also making fun of people as they try and find out what he person wants. I've heard from other people that have gotten less reputation because of a personal issue even if there not breaking any rules. Finally, just because you guys have posted and replied helpfull coments 27/7, you cant be a jerk right when you become an administrator. Still be the helpfull person you once were. And I tell everyone, be carefull who you give reputation to.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Okay remix. Whatever you say.

Ooh, buuurn.

This does not apply to all administrators

Its more and more often that I come across some administrators who are rude and use their powers way to freely. I'll see some administratos who are nice and help full while some others are very rude. Their not only rude but they are also making fun of people as they try and find out what he person wants. I've heard from other people that have gotten less reputation because of a personal issue even if there not breaking any rules. Finally, just because you guys have posted and replied helpfull coments 27/7, you cant be a jerk right when you become an administrator. Still be the helpfull person you once were. And I tell everyone, be carefull who you give reputation to.

Quite frankly, where do you get off talking down to ANYONE on this board, Administrator or not? We're jerks because sometimes someone has to be the bad guy in order to keep the rules here intact? Because sometimes we have to be proactive in situations and prevent things that may or may not happen for the safety of the site, it's reputation and our members?

To me, it seems like you have no idea what you're talking about. If that's the case, it's normally ebtter not to speak.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Uh. You also have two accounts :)

Reaction score
>About 7 actually or more... Kinda hard to find all of them.
All-Seeing-Eye

>while some others are very rude.
Never seen one in about 3 years when I've been roaming around here.

"VERY RUDE".. you might have mixed that up with "SARCASM"..

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
What gives you the right to tell anyone he is a jerk (glances at rep). The Administrators are usually very kind and do what we ask them, they never do something without a reason.

A few of them might be a little tougher than others, yet, they all their actions are pointed to helping us, members.

Maybe, if you gave a link to a rude post, or a clearer description we could respond better to your post, however, so far it seems like it is a simply spam by a user that fails to be helpful.

Yes, this post was supposed to be harsh, he deserved it, move along.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
I rofl'ed at this post and then TH comment, the kid replies with a !! or :D comment everytime, so i added to ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.