Ages of War (Sunken Paradise) project

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chups

so have u finished all 5 heroes that i suggested?

waw!! nsa panglimang pahina na tau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
no not yet, i will finish the hero after the gameplays are finished

look! Chups edited it again look down!

Last edited by Chups: Today at 5:02 PM.

C

Chups

aww, I'm thinking....
the time u used is the time we have here in our country @_@
u might did that on purpose... LOL

*watch tv*

maybe like this?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

for the creep upgrade system, maybe i cant implement that, because this is a 5 on 5 match, not like Battle Grounds Generals that only 1 on 1, the problem here, is how to upgrade the creep, is it player blue who upgrades it? well if it is then it is unfair for player blue he only upgrades the creeps, and also for others, if all players can upgrade, the problem would be like this, if player purple upgrades one, then other upgrades cannot detect if upgrade one is finished, that means other upgrades are still at one, while purples upgrade are already in upgrade two, maybe i dont implement this, and find some more method in making this.....

im implementing this, at the end of the game the winners will fight dread root( just for fun though )

and the mercenary thing that 13lade619 said before, but heroes can only buy 1 mercenary in the game, if the mercenary dies, then no more, you cannot buy anymore, thats why buy wisely....

and the uber item, would be found on neutral creeps, by chance.....

if these are implemented, you wont have problems defending your base while finding the uber item, just let the mercenary find the uber item or your hero find the item and the mercenary defends the base......

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
for the creep upgrade system, maybe i cant implement that, because this is a 5 on 5 match, not like Battle Grounds Generals that only 1 on 1, the problem here, is how to upgrade the creep, is it player blue who upgrades it? well if it is then it is unfair for player blue he only upgrades the creeps, and also for others, if all players can upgrade, the problem would be like this, if player purple upgrades one, then other upgrades cannot detect if upgrade one is finished, that means other upgrades are still at one, while purples upgrade are already in upgrade two, maybe i dont implement this, and find some more method in making this.....

that's also a problem i would encounter when i will make BattleGround Generals: All-out War. i sure i'll think of something to solve it... or i'll ask some help from the advanced members.

and the mercenary thing that 13lade619 said before, but heroes can only buy 1 mercenary in the game, if the mercenary dies, then no more, you cannot buy anymore, thats why buy wisely....

thanks for accepting my idea man.

-
thehelperDoubleAnimatedUB.gif

C

Chups

im implementing this, at the end of the game the winners will fight dread root( just for fun though )

and the uber item, would be found on neutral creeps, by chance.....

if these are implemented, you wont have problems defending your base while finding the uber item, just let the mercenary find the uber item or your hero find the item and the mercenary defends the base......

nice idea @_@
at last, the solution to that uber item thing has arrived :p

C

Chups

bump

I've sent another list of heroes to you containing 3 support type heroes....
Please evaluate on them ^_^ :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ill get that soon, maybe it will take time ill release the map, cause my computer is in repairs for now.....

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
this is our office computer, it dosent have games in it just internet, thats why im hardly downlaoding maps, cause ill pass it from here to my computer...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
well thats not the reall reason, you can ask Chups if u want to know about it...

C

Chups

i thought i could not tell ur problem to other ppl except for blade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.