Ages of War (Sunken Paradise) project

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chups

you can do it, you can fix ur problem!! =)

try m lambingin mama mo hehe

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
what?

not yet...i still have problems on making the trigger that drops the item by chance and in any creeps.....do u know how? or anyone else know how?

C

Chups

if it costs u much time, just include that feature on the next version of AoW

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ill finish it soon, cause this friday we're going to a beach, maybe the beta version the idea that when the game finish then the winner goes to dread root...and next beta version the uber item drops by chance, and the next next beta version, the heros....

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
sure why not...

Heres the Beta Map it is not yet finished, the heroes are still from Villan Wars, some are not yet finished.

ill finish the heroes ASAP and the suggestions, but i need help on how to make the trigger on how to get the uber item on chance

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Can send me your beta... I would like to learn from it... Currently developing an AOS map.. No problem with triggers, but I like to get some ideas about terraining and stuff...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yes you can download the released beta map, if u want to open it just use the vexorian map optimizer and try to uncheck all inside the optimizer....if u cant open ill give it to you soon, cause i dont have my WE here and my computer is at upstairs and need some USB to pass file from here to my computer...

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Played your beta waaaks!, here are some thoughts:

- This is too similar to dota, again. I wanna see something that stands out from dota.
- The hero I chose, called the game creator, was pretty ordinary. His abilities were all pretty similar.
- There are a few terrain problems, like a big black square located just south of the green base. Just take the time to fix these.
- I like my heros sprint ability, its useful. I think you should change it to like 100% speed gain, but for only 5 seconds, so it looks like he actually sprinting.
- Get new items! Theres nothing like seeing those annoying items from DotA again in this map too!... Even if you just change the names, icons and the models for the merchants who sell them.
- The wait for the start of the map (before the units spawn) its very annoying. I would reduce it by about 20 seconds.
- The right lane is broken, because a creep sitting atop the hill is forcing them to go around, while the enemy attacks the towers.
- I would like to see a cinematic at the start.
- I would like to see more special effects for abilities, like orbits, caster effects, dummy particles .etc.
- Be a bit more creative overall, stop sticking to the limits of DotA to create something completely new that everyone wants to play.

Also have you every heard of instant messaging (MSN Messenger, X-Fire)? You seem to be chatting on this thread and clogging it up with unimportant stuff. Plus X-fire allows you to talk in-game!

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
>- This is too similar to dota, again. I wanna see something that stands out from dota.

yes ill do what you say...

>- The hero I chose, called the game creator, was pretty ordinary. His abilities were all pretty similar.

lol if u look at the icon, well thats me lol :D , well sometimes i get bored on making spells and i dont have ideas making one, one thing im using GUI thats why it is limited, thats why now im learning JASS

>- There are a few terrain problems, like a big black square located just south of the green base. Just take the time to fix these.

ill fix it soon

>- I like my heros sprint ability, its useful. I think you should change it to like 100% speed gain, but for only 5 seconds, so it looks like he actually sprinting.

actually theres a hero there already has the 1000% movement for 5 seconds and its the thief, it is called Run Bitch!

>- Get new items! Theres nothing like seeing those annoying items from DotA again in this map too!... Even if you just change the names, icons and the models for the merchants who sell them.

ill remove all items and change to something else, for now i need some items ideas, i have a lot, but its all for dota cause im a dota addict

>- The wait for the start of the map (before the units spawn) its very annoying. I would reduce it by about 20 seconds.

maybe ill change that

>- The right lane is broken, because a creep sitting atop the hill is forcing them to go around, while the enemy attacks the towers.

ill fix that soon

>- I would like to see a cinematic at the start.
- I would like to see more special effects for abilities, like orbits, caster effects, dummy particles .etc.

maybe ill put cinematics at the start, and add more effects at my spells

>- Be a bit more creative overall, stop sticking to the limits of DotA to create something completely new that everyone wants to play.

sure ill do that for my map...

thanks Vulcansurge but i cant give you reps because i already give you at the item upgrade sytem you made, maybe next time if i can....

thanks for all suggestions...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.