AI and Unit help

JHouse3532

Reaction score
First I must explain the map in which I'm constructing. It is a scenario in which zombies are invading nearby cities and so a group of soldiers must go out and take on the invaders. Though in my map I have separate islands consisting of different climates and so i wanted the zombies to attack all the different islands, but i didn't want to connect all islands via land, so i was wondering on how i would make it so that enemy AI could travel through way gates and if possible it'd be that only enemy AI could travel through them, not humans.

Second i wanted to know if there was any way that a player could press a button that would cause airplanes or sped up helicopters to fly by and drop bombs causing large explosions.

Any help would be much appreciated :).

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you place the default gateways, and set a region where it is supposed to go, they will go through it if it shortens their path.

Faust

Reaction score
You should elaborate that idea further.

JHouse3532

Reaction score
sure I'm trying to see if there is a way in which a player can press a button (in a building or a unit power) that would cause 1 or more helicopters to fly through the sky and drop bombs on a target location. the bombs would be like a flame strike in which everything is engulfed in fire destroying enemies, friends, doodads and so on.

Faust

Reaction score
You must trigger it all the way through... I'd make the button an item of a marketplace. When item is bought, to what you want. Make custom units fly there, make them do something there, and cast custom flame strikes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.