Reaction score
I wonder what you prefer. Manga or Anime? I made a list of cons and pros

Pros of Anime:
-you don't have to read
-some scenes have more action
Cons of Anime:
-censored
-filling episods
-sometimes not rly thrilling when it should be.
(-always the same music)

Pros of Manga:
-you can read the fast or slow
-you can read certain parts again easily if you didn't understand it
-uncensored
-if some part if boring you can just read faster and skip it without missing everything
Cons of Manga:
-you have to read

about prices I don't know.

Just hope I manage to set this pole up :O

That would 100% depend on the anime, I've watched animes where they don't censor the F word.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I prefer the Anime.
Still images are quite boring and a lot of the action seems to be missing. The big fights appear in a few boxes and it's generally quite plain.

As for "It's far ahead in the storyline":
if you watch anime, you need to wait for the next episode.
If you read the manga, you'll be ahead, but once you reach the last chapter, you'll also find yourself waiting for a week. So it's pointless really. Same thing happens both ways :)

duyen

Reaction score
Always the same music depends on the anime and isn't a con because manga dosen't have music period.

Also saying that anime is censored is a sterotype, a lot of anime is uncensored.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I don't really want to choose because I like the two of them:thup:.

I mostly watch Anime and you would as well call me an anime geek, I watched all episodes of animes in bold letters:). I've watched Alice Academy, Rurouni Kenshin, Slam Dunk, Dragon Ball, DBZ, Kyo Kara Maoh!, Kamichu!, La Corda D'oro Primo Passo, Naruto, Case Closed/Detective Conan, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Solty Rei and many more.

My favorite primetime shows Slam Dunk and Rurouni Kenshin are aired again in Animax Asia. This is my chance to finish Slam Dunk!

Manga doesn't have to be bought (in some cases). I read online manga in websites like Mangafox.com and Mangavolume.com. I only read Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) so far but there are more manga that I can read there. But if you want to read it anytime, anywhere and more easily (the internet connection sometimes lags or gets disconnected so it's easy to get lost, and clicking the 'next page' button takes the site a few seconds to get you to the next page), then a real Manga book is the perfect way to go.

I also draw Manga. I have atleast 9 How to Draw Manga at home and I'm currently tackling how to draw cool backgrounds and scenes.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Manga, totally.

The stories get wierd in anime half the time.
:(
Anime's still great, of course. But, being an artist, I prefer manga. Something is just lost when it goes animated.

But, regardless, the #1 thing that I don't like about anime is that it goes too slowly... it really bugs me :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.