WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

minkosu

Reaction score
A bug..

I hosted newest archer wars legacy which i enjoy it, but i found a bug while playing archer wars with my friend. it was 2 vs 2 vs 2, and i was sniper and my friend was demolitionist. We noticed our arrows aren't going out, and sometimes if they do, they don't even go far...Ex: distance of four trees in corner to a market guy right next to them..not even that far...
I hopt this helps you to make a better atcher wars, and i will look forward to it XD
I LOVE ARCHER WARS! GOGO! ( got 466 kills in two days XD 100 deaths. )
( My favorite archer so far = sniper. I am best sniper XD. always get more then 10 kills in one death.)
:):thup::thup:

minkosu

Reaction score
cool

Lol Devrak I love your map XD. But i wonder if i would find a place for sniper lol.Looks like a place for demolitionist or time:thup:

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
I LOVE ARCHER WARS! GOGO! ( got 466 kills in two days XD 100 deaths. )
( My favorite archer so far = sniper. I am best sniper XD. always get more then 10 kills in one death.)
:):thup::thup:

i can do 40 kills with one death , just ask my ally make their tree into a barricade in a corner + sentry wards for oppoment's archer's bird, no archer can sneak in , but once the sniper bird went through and it tele in and melee me to death ...

Raxxor

Reaction score
I hosted newest archer wars legacy which i enjoy it, but i found a bug while playing archer wars with my friend. it was 2 vs 2 vs 2, and i was sniper and my friend was demolitionist. We noticed our arrows aren't going out, and sometimes if they do, they don't even go far...Ex: distance of four trees in corner to a market guy right next to them..not even that far...
You might want to try this,don't take the sniper and that bug wont occur..games without a sniper do never have that problem.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
That problem has never been seen by me and Cleeezzz when sniper is in the game. Imo, sniper could not affect the arrow system in any way. The only thing it could be is you playing the hacked version where the arrow system was screwed up.

minkosu

Reaction score
Well...

Well I am positive that it was not hacked version.It was the only map in epicwars, and everything except arrows were fine. Nother thing is it only hapenned in 'a' game. It wasn't like everygame .

minkosu

Reaction score
Hey

i can do 40 kills with one death , just ask my ally make their tree into a barricade in a corner + sentry wards for oppoment's archer's bird, no archer can sneak in , but once the sniper bird went through and it tele in and melee me to death ...
Hey I am just a newboe :p I just started D: Ur making me sad lol:(

minkosu

Reaction score
than kyou

just do baricade and critical strike , dbl shot , star fall

makes the sniper ghey , BTW i had the arrow problem with sniper , it happened 3 times to me ,

Does time have unlimited range after caseting 3rd skill?
Lol thanks for the idea, but i didn't know u could baricade and i was about to tell cleeezzz to make baricades...
Because baricades would make sniper gay lol.
It would help if you tell me where to but baricades, or i might've just ignored it in shop..

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
At any of the corners have 4 trees to barricade like a circle around the shop leaving approx to blocks of space in between each other , have a defender with the sniper such as time , gravity helps . this require cooperation from all ur teamates , or you could ask them to hand you unit control. i'll get you a screenie soon!!

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
yes i am the maker, (you should use edit instead of creating three posts)

anyway, i have yet to see the bug out of the ...uncountable times ive played.. if anyone could supply a replay, i will look into it.

>Does time have unlimited range after caseting 3rd skill
to his own arrows yes, not to allied and enemy arrows

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
guess i'll be eating my own words...i always say ban sniper b4 playing a game :p , i'll get the replay asap

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
range bug appear at the last minute ,

1st death was no barricade (teammates din barricade >.<)
2nd death was accident :p tele and the tree saw my bird and boom....

Attachments

• Range buggy.w3g
    248.2 KB · Views: 293

minkosu

Reaction score
again..

yes i am the maker, (you should use edit instead of creating three posts)

anyway, i have yet to see the bug out of the ...uncountable times ive played.. if anyone could supply a replay, i will look into it.

>Does time have unlimited range after caseting 3rd skill
to his own arrows yes, not to allied and enemy arrows
Again, the arrow bug occured. Everyone's arrow was going very short in VERY VERY slow time. I don't know what time spells are, but fyi there was no time in this game.There was gravity which was me, 3 demlitionist, and 4 assaults. I hope you could fix this bug, but i don't know what happened to arrows going really slow.

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
Again, the arrow bug occured. Everyone's arrow was going very short in VERY VERY slow time. I don't know what time spells are, but fyi there was no time in this game.There was gravity which was me, 3 demlitionist, and 4 assaults. I hope you could fix this bug, but i don't know what happened to arrows going really slow.

Did the arrow bug occur with a sniper? i mean was there a sniper in the game?

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
range bug ~
occured at the end of the game , affect dbl shot too :(

Attachments

• RAnge BUG 2.w3g
    122 KB · Views: 236

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
That's v1.21 of Warcraft 3 why exactly?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.