Armour Reduction

Ncrackz

Reaction score
Hmm, I've been wondering if It is possible to make a spell when My Character attacks someone the data reads that my enemy has 6+11 defence and my attack will reduce his armour to -50% and the number always has to be -50% Is it possible? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
You mean:
Damage Reduction: 15%
Well, -11/-12 makes it -50%.

As for making it -50% forever, I think that it would be impossible. Unless there is a way to detect armor?

Ncrackz

Reaction score
Yeah, That's what stumbled me, if there is a way to detect armour it'd be easier =p

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
Simplest way to detect armour as far as i know, it to make it so in your game, armour can only be increased by the heroes agility, then you just divide the agility, but the amount needed per armour point and you have your armour.

However that will only work for heroes.

Another way is to give every unit on the map 0 armour, then make a variety of Item - Armour Bonus spells (Or just one with levels), that give any amount of armour between 1-50 or something. Then detect the level and divide it by two.

Ncrackz

Reaction score
Okay is there a way to make Armour reduction stack as in I hit them once its now -5 i hit them again its now -10 i hit them again its now -15, is that possible?

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Using a damage detection system, make a dummy unit assigned to each unit, every time it takes damage, increase the level of a Dummy Faerie Fire, make it so that if the target doesn't have that buff anymore, reset the Faerire Fire's level.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
from what I gather you want to reduce there armor by 50% when they are attacked, this is very simple to do, make a devotion aura spell and set the targets to self, the range to 0 and check is a percentile, then hold shift and enter -.50 into the data field. Then just trigger it to add the ability when the unit is attacked and then remove it after so much time has passed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.