Attachments don't work?

Stevern

Reaction score
Hi im new agin = and i tried to do attachments adn it didnt work. i got the sword model eg sunray sword... i made a custom ability and changed te model to the sunray sword (warimported/sunray.mdx eg) then i chagned the attachment target to to the sword (sunray.mdx) then i changed the target attachments to 1 and the attachment points to hand,left. Following
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/attachments.php
then i got the item and made the item have an ability which was the sunray sword and i got a unit to hold the sword in game but the sword wouldnt show up on the left hadn of the unit... it didnt show up at all. Any help anyone? :D

Dirac

Reaction score
Are you sure you imported the whole model? some models come along with some textures, also, are you sure you're using the right path?

PS: you're posting in the wrong area, Tutorials and Resources is only for submitting helpful resources, asking questions belongs to forums/warcraft zone/world editor help

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
items with affects attached often dont work, what would be best would be to give all the abilities with effects (as unit abilities) to a spell book and enable the spellbook, enable the ability that you want shown, then disable the spellbook, this gives the unit the abilities in the spellbook without having access to the book itself (artwork without using up an ability slot)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.