Attribute-scaling abilities?

Xialian

Reaction score
I know, I've done that before. I choose variable and I can only select my new "real" variable, that's cool and all, but that variable has no value what so ever. If I try to set it to the same as my integer variable but "set variable", I simply can not, it won't allow me to do so.

Xialian

Reaction score
You have to bear with me, I've never done something this weird with variables before.

Xialian

Reaction score
Hurray! It actually does damage! I will now try something with casting times and such! (It looks very clumsy with damage coming instant and "fireball" being fired a little later and hitting after more than a second) :D

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Temp_int is an integer variable. Look at the name, he name the 'int' on purpose so that you can recognise.

As for the 500.00 field, you'll need to 'convert integer to real'. It's located at the first few lines of the dropdown list. And then add your Temp_int.

Try to get familiarise with WC3 Editor. Move around and play around with the dropdown list. You might learn faster than waiting for replies here. :)

E: Holy fuck. There's page 2.

Xialian

Reaction score
I've been playing a lot with the WC3 Editor and making more and more advanced triggers, but the cool ones are always too complex for me :p

Also, the "Shuriken" ability doesn't do damage, again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.