Battle Ship Xtrm

D

DemonOfNight

Cool.. Start it when u can now, and we will all be happy and visit it!:p
By the way, i would need the map RIGHT NOW, before you change one thing that is really important for me to change!!! so plx e-mail me or leave me a pm with the map. Thnx:)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
well I got music for the trailer...
Sadly it won't go on line to the forums
but the song is
Priates of the Caribbean Main Theme It repeats because I got it off dogpile and it took forever to find but my editing skills made it sound better
:rolleyes:

But i will send it to you guys by email
I did put it in a movie form...

D

DemonOfNight

its hes a pirate song??? if it is, Really great song by the way!:D

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't like it I like where you can see the hole view

I think you should be able to choose if you want it like type -far or -near

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
but there are some advantages too
-It gives a feeling more equivalent to sea then if you can see every part of the map
-It is better for noob's becouse more eperienced players can't just click on the part of the mapo where the good shops are, they have to travel with their ship

we could wether integrate it with a vote board or integrate it as a preset wich you can only change if you buy an Item called "Telescope"

I think that would be nice, but you have to tell it in the loader

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
or you can make game messages show up every 30 40 secs so everything is a pop up lol

but the thing is we are going to have credits on the Loading Screen and there is Serra Demon Sooda and me we also have to tell the desicrption of the game so I don't think we can put anything else

Credits on Loading Screen

Creator: Demon
Co-Creator: Serra & Sooda
Extras: Mizuio-Ken

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
I think you forgot death_820

ANd well Title:
Bship Extreme

Once upon a time, In a map far far away....

The dark Pirates started to maraud the Human and Elve shore.
Jerain, Mebmer of the Alliance Council, starts to build up a defense against the dark Pirateslord Dark Captain Sea Man, and travels with four Padafans to an Island near the Pirates camp.

During the Battle, Jerain dies while being rammed by a Pirateship, and with his last words he tells his Padafans to take on the battle for him, a Battle to the Last man standing!

Wich force will win? The Dark side or The Alliance?
Time will show it. Be prapared, may the Ships be with you....

Hmm I think this could be a good text, it's kinda funny
And there still is some place for tips, and the Credits we could show when the game is starting

That's my opinion

And perhaps based to this intro we could add to the Pirate Flagships the ability to ramm (based upon Kaboom! (mechanical goblin)) other ships, and giving the pirates main harbour the Name "Darth Captain Sea Man's fortress"

D

DemonOfNight

i think you forgot that im the Name Designer and i want it to be named Battle Ship Xtrm. This is the only title you can but to this web site

By the way, Thanatos, will you send the map PLZ soon because i need it right here, right now!:eek:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I think that intro should be like a movie at the front
A Cine with no people just game messages
then the credits again just to be annoying ;)
what are your guys emails so I can send you the music I edited
send it by PM

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
thx I will add it

@demon of night: if you refer to me with your "name designer", I'm sorry it wasn't my intention to question your authority I just was to lazy to type the whole name...

And what do you think about adding a changelog to the map?
Just go in the trigger editor, create a folder called changelog and only write our name, date and changes we made that day
It would be easier for us all to see what changed while the otheres had the map, and don't only write "made it more balanced" or "edited a trigger" but write "decreased gold cost of bacic cannon to 140 due to low damage and high cooldown" or "changed the "or any copnditions are true - triggering player is player 1, triggering player is player two" to for each integer A from 1 to playrs, if triggering player is equal to player (A)""
So you really see what changed

greets jonez

D

DemonOfNight

lol, i was mad when i wrote this post... sorry, i only wanted to say that the name was this... AND THANATOS:mad: SEND IT FAST!!! god, we are all waiting for you!

EDIT: nice music mizuio

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Ty, Well this group thing is working very nice (But I am thinking of another way) but I'll tell you that when its online

also BUMP because ours was on the bottom

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Good news everyone I have managed to create JASS trigger what detects when unit enters region and displays region array number. I' m going to use that array number to order ship to go to right region on. it uses one global variable right now (For regions).
I had so much head ace with it that i' m going to work with actual order giving tomorrow evning on. That trigger is taking shape already :) Just to pump because pump isn' t necessary.

D

DemonOfNight

ok, this time, tell me who want the map and ill give it to anyone... (actually, its serra turn)

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
I would like to have it but I hae to say that for the next two weeks I can't really work on this project, so after that i will be glad to help you again

I just can't work on my warcraft 3 computer during this time
give it to sooda, so he can add his triggers

greets Serra

D

DemonOfNight

Yes but i dont think Sooda is really active by now so i cant give him the map because i have to speak to him while he is making the map... i will continue the map and when you OR sooda will be more active, ill give it to you OR to sooda.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.