Battle Ship Xtrm

D

DemonOfNight

well... i dont really know, this will be hard to organize ourselves with 4 helpers!

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
well just see...
I think our division of work is like this:
Sooda: Mainly triggers
Demonofnoght: basic terrain and units, weapons
Serra: units, terrain, forces
Death_820: Importing stuff, Items, tooltips

Is there anything else we need?
I could make the abilitys for the weapons if you want to
(demon of night creates the weapons with data and I + thanatos we could implement it to the objects editor)

So I don't think we need some one, but for me it doesn't really matter - perhaps he could just help us theoretically, new Ideas are always nice

@Demonofnight: I've thought about ships spawning speed and I think fast shipspawnig only increases lagging, as lot's of ship are harder to manage for the cpu, so just increasing bounty would create the same effect

D

DemonOfNight

Ha your a webmaster??? aniway, this way, you could help us. Creating a site for our map is a really good idea, this will make you be an important person for our game. O.k. , we want you to make the site and to give us ideas.. reply to tell us when you will start the site and for an important information, this forum is for ideas and screenshots of the map!:D

EDIT:
>serra: i know, insane will be set to 20 sec spawn time finnaly!!!
>thanatos: I fixed it up, next time someone will have a map it will be serra and after, it will be you!

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
>I'm good with triggers but Im' not sure with combinging items but I do work for companies to be there mangement (helps with website, pictures, songs, imports, credits, stuff like that) if you want I can help
Yes I don' t mind we need somebody who would do us desent webpage what is atractive.

Preventing lag is priority for me (Otherwise there isn' t any point doing it in JASS.) I even don' t know why there are so many ships on map. I would like to hear explanation. I thought something like max ~ 5 ships per lane + player ship, less ships gives illusion of bigger map area. Of course terrain is under construction, I agree that we need a bit more sea space and less islands. Anyway it was basic lane idea what we are going to polish. Remember Blizzard cliffs sucks.
It' s a bit hard to read all comments so try to make your posts constructive.

D

DemonOfNight

hrmm... ok, ill send it to ya!!! right now, at 7:30!!! but for this, tell me your e-mail adress!!

D

DemonOfNight

i dont want anyone else than us to have the map so ALWAYS send the map in e-mail OR in pm (private message) but i like to have the e-mail adress of persons working with me cause if the fuck(sorry for the word) the map, i can send a virus on their computers so they pay for what they did!!!:D ill send it now.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hey, why is it in Spanish or some foriegn language :confused: (Located at map description)? I can make a English version for you if you want. I'm also almost done fixing the map and whatsoever, so expect it in a few hours.

But, do you want me to add items for you or ships?

EDIT:

Attached map anyways, you can see what I've done.

D

DemonOfNight

1st: dont post the map in this forum! plz...
2nd: what did you make exept completing the middle island cause the triggers name didnt changed and and the tower description is the same as i let it before!!!
3rd: have you done midify it, do you want me to edit it now?

D

DemonOfNight

mizioko, this is for your pv, and allow us to send you pv, its important!!!

mkay...
This will be easy, make a site where you want, i will not pay, maybe sooda, thanatos or serra will!! But for the name, it will be www.Xtrm_Battle_Ship..........com
if you know how, make everything is possible to do on the site you will create!:D

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
1st: dont post the map in this forum! plz...
2nd: what did you make exept completing the middle island cause the triggers name didnt changed and and the tower description is the same as i let it before!!!
3rd: have you done midify it, do you want me to edit it now?

1. Sorry, I forgot :p.
2. No, I capitalized the words in the triggers and fixed them up a bit. The tower description WAS fixed. You need to compare this one and the screenshot from yesterday, you'll see the difference.

Here's what I did:

Under Water Tower => Underwater Tower
Pirates Barque => Pirate Barque
Pirates FlagShip => Pirate Flagship

And so on...

Get your other map (The one before this one) and check the tooltips.

3. You tell me, I'm still working on it, just I stopped becuase I asked you:

Thanatos_820 said:
Hey, why is it in Spanish or some foriegn language :confused: (Located at map description)? I can make a English version for you if you want. I'm also almost done fixing the map and whatsoever, so expect it in a few hours.

But, do you want me to add items for you or ships?

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
i dont want anyone else than us to have the map so ALWAYS send the map in e-mail OR in pm (private message) but i like to have the e-mail adress of persons working with me cause if the fuck(sorry for the word) the map, i can send a virus on their computers so they pay for what they did!!!:D ill send it now.

So well could you all PLEASE send me your E-mail adress?
I've given you mine so I expect you to do the same to me

And I think no one will pay of us but if you have a tiny free webspace you could offer it to us

Hehe today I'm going to finish my Kamikazemap...

D

DemonOfNight

>Thanatos: Yes, you can, you could make the first shop itrems.. rescriptions:
first item price = 50 gold and second dmg must be less or the same as 20. last item price = arround 1700 and the dmg each sec must be under or the same as 200

>Serra: what is your kamikasemap??? aniway, congrat!:D

>All - IMPORTANT: ALWAYS SEND ME THE MAP WHEN U FINISHED EDITING IT SO THAT I CAN SEE CHANGES AND AFTER ILL SEND THE MAP BY E-MAIL TO THE NEXT PERSON WHO WANT TO HAVE IT!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
mizioko, this is for your pv, and allow us to send you pv, its important!!!

mkay...
This will be easy, make a site where you want, i will not pay, maybe sooda, thanatos or serra will!! But for the name, it will be www.Xtrm_Battle_Ship..........com
if you know how, make everything is possible to do on the site you will create!:D

that could be bad lol but here you guys go

well I belieave I can get a cheap cost (I think its 2 dollars a month or something like that) maybe 1 dollar a month

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
@Demonofnight: my kamikazemap is a map where the only way to damage buildings is using the kamikaze! abilty of your hero, wich is similiar to Kaboom
You get gold equal to the number of workers you control every 6 seconds, not 10 seconds how it is told in the loader

@Mizuio-ken:well 1 - 2 dollars a month are okay^^

@Team:
I've created a simple formula:
Gold cost= Damage * Reach / (100 * Cooldown)

I think this would balance it
And too, you should Increase Gold cost with itemlvl, so perhaps multiply it with (1 + item lvl/5)

Edit - seems as if it would've finished.
If anything disturbs you (imba things p. e.), just mention
Dl and test it, but it's a multiplayer map - so don't play it alone;)
Humans: good at attack, medium life and and speed
Orc: medium attack, high life, higher speed

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Lol, I'll try to get the cheapest website hosting and see what I can do with it ok :D (But it may have Banners) Because Anti-banners cost more)) Those bastards :p
oh yeah and i'm good at making trailers if I get replays (I think I will be able to) make it into a video and post where ever

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.