Bladestorm Effects Question

D

Doofus

So I've created a hero based on the Blademaster, replacing him with the Pandaren Samauri(sp?) model. When I activate bladestorm, nothing happens visually, so I'm trying to be creative on how to make him do an animation of some kind without too much trouble or knowledge of model/animation editting.

So I've been looking through the animations and I found the Storm, Earth and Fire <ability> animation where it shows the Fire Pandaren doing mid-air summersaults. Perhaps I could use this animation whilst the Bladestorm ability is active? Only problem is, I don't have a clue how to go about it. I've messed a little with the bladestorm ability and buff but am still unsure of what I should change to make this work, or even if it will work at all.

Thanks in advance,
Doofus

treblig_auhc

Reaction score
the somerault is a projectile besides, the baldestorm animation is the channel animation of the blademaster so the panda does not have it and will not look like a bladestorm

D

Doofus

So are you saying there's no way to change it? If so I'll need to rethink his ultimate.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
I know that JetFangInferno has some pretty nifty bladestorm models on the Hive, but you really do need a model based off of blademaster to get a good bladestorm animation.

Link!

D

Doofus

So, if I were to download, say, the FireTornado model, how would I go about using that model as the whirlwind ability? Is that what you're implying? Or were you suggesting something else?

Thanks for the comments thus far.

Charapanga

Reaction score
The Fire panda does not have the animation (Attack Walk Stand Spin) that the Blademaster uses for the ability...if he doesn't have the animation, nothing will display

If you were to attach a SFX to the Unit you would either have to trigger it, or just set the (Caster attachment point) to origin

Kommando

Reaction score
you could always try to transfer the blademasters attack walk stand spin anim onto the firepanda, although theres no guarantee that itll work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.