Building tiny barracks

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Since using several abilities of the same base get's bugged. Is there some way to get more than the 8 item ones?

I know about:

• Tiny Altar of Kings
  • Tiny Barracks
  • Tiny Blacksmith
  • Tiny Castle
  • Tiny Farm
  • Tiny Great Hall
  • Tiny Lumber Mill
  • Tiny Scout Tower

I need atleast 2 more and I'd like 3 more if there are that many, but, is there any at all?

Siretu

Reaction score
Ofcourse I could, that's what I'm trying to do. But you cant create custom items without a base. If you create them with the same base, they bug.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
oh O.O in that case you cant really I dont know any more you could try make 1 custom item out of tiny barracks and 1 out of lumber mill or something.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can't have more than 8 abilities on a single unit anyway. So... What's the problem?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
You can't have more than 8 abilities on a single unit anyway. So... What's the problem?
Spellbook :D

Best alternative I can think of would be transparent builder that is spawned when casting a Channel-based ability, and given a build order, but that doesn't get you the building preview, and probably has pathing issues (even though you could probably use SimError and a Pick every unit/destructible in Rect count to simulate the "You cannot builld there" stuff)

Siretu

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm using a spellbook

Spellbook :D

Best alternative I can think of would be transparent builder that is spawned when casting a Channel-based ability, and given a build order, but that doesn't get you the building preview, and probably has pathing issues (even though you could probably use SimError and a Pick every unit/destructible in Rect count to simulate the "You cannot builld there" stuff)

That just got too complicated. I hate when that happend.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you're having a unit with abilities to build over 8 structures, why don't you just make the worker a builder.

Building structures in a spellbook is basically the same as building them normally.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Already full
You can build 11 structures normally...
8 with a the spells...

You have over 19 structures for 1 builder? =|

Maybe you should use another builder?
Or give the worker an ability to 'morph' into another builder with a different list of buildings, but looks exactly the same (and has the same stats, etc)

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
On a related note, there may well be several "build tiny" abilities in the Object Editor, but there really is only one such ability...
It works to have it multiple times on items, but it just doesn't work more than once as unit ability.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.