Change Hero Trigger ! Help

ic3_water

Reaction score
In FF8 when some one reach lv6 , he can change to other hero (new status , new skill) . Any one know this trigger :confused:

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Never played that map, so you'll have to explain exactly HOW the player changes his/her hero..

Does he/she go to a special shop to do this?
Is it done through Dialogs?
Does he/she choose from a couple of circles of power what Hero he/she wants?
-Different trigger(s) for different choices.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
This is the best trigger that should fit his/her description:

Code:
Event
 A unit gains a level
Condition
 Unit-Type of (Triggering unit) Equal to YourUnitType1 <-- [I]Unit-Type Comparison[/I]
 Hero level of (Triggering unit) Equal to 6 <-- [I]Integer Comparison[/I]
Actions
 Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with YourUnitType2 using the unit's current HP and mana

ic3_water

Reaction score
Oh , change job in ff8 is a transform ability :eek: but i dont know how to set re.level need to change job :confused: (like alchemist lv6 or higher can change to pirest)

ic3_water

Reaction score
This is the best trigger that should fit his/her description:

Code:
Event
 A unit gains a level
Condition
 Unit-Type of (Triggering unit) Equal to YourUnitType1 <-- [I]Unit-Type Comparison[/I]
 Hero level of (Triggering unit) Equal to 6 <-- [I]Integer Comparison[/I]
Actions
 Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with YourUnitType2 using the unit's current HP and mana
I cant found Hero level of (Triggering unit) and 6 number

ic3_water

Reaction score
Integer Comparison (it even says next to the code o_o)

I want my char go to the house then click on the job i want change , the new char is lv1 . When me is tired of playing new char , i can change it to the old job with old char's level .

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
I give you, friend, the most perfectly explained trigger that no one, not EVEN YOU can misunderstand. If I type '//' that means it's not part of the trigger, it's just there for you to read and understand. Tada! :

Code:
Billy Levels UP
    Events
        Unit - A unit Gains a level [COLOR="Red"]//The tab is Unit - Generic Unit Event[/COLOR]
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Billy [COLOR="Red"]//Billy was an Example, Go to the Unit-Type Comparison under Conditions and scroll to where your custom hero is. If he/she is not there, that either means 1)You never made one or 2)He's an edited hero. If yes to 2 then click on the hero you edited.[/COLOR]
        (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 6 [COLOR="Red"]// This is the Integer Comparison tab under Conditions. Go there and just click on the first blue line that says something along the lines of playable map area. Go up to Hero - Hero Level. Click it. Click Ok. Click on the 0. Left click in the empty value box (make sure the black bubble is filled in) and hit 6 on your keyboard. Press ok, and then again.[/COLOR]
    Actions
        Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of (Choose New Hero Zone (gen)))[COLOR="Red"]//Minimize your Triggers Window and press R on your keyboard to open up the Regions mini-window. Create a region where you want the unit to teleport to to be able to choose which new hero he can be. Name the new region ChooseNewHeroZone. Open your Trigger window again and open your Actions. Under Actions go to the Unit - Move Unit(Instantly) tab. Click it and click on the playable map area blue text(the second one). click on playable map area again and then choose the region we just created. [/COLOR]

k. done. you're on ur own now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.