Change Timer Bar?

mightylink

Reaction score
I made my own summon based of water elemental. I replaced all the data to my custom pet called legion ghoul.

The spell works but when you click on the ghoul its timer bar that shows how much time it has left still says water elemental. I looked at the entire data field and all the linked buffs and tooltips and everything, there is no water elemental, i changed everything to legion ghoul, but the unit still says water elemental in that blue bar, how do i change this?

mightylink

Reaction score
it was not there wraithseeker, after 40 min of making me read every single line <_< i did not see water elemental or any other summon name in there

Kikac_NNGK its not the unit name its the summon bar

i attached a screenshot, im trying to change that label that says water elemental but i cant find it anywhere

Attachments

• lg.jpg
    lg.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 53

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Do you see the value under Stats - Buffs at the Water Elemental Spell. Find it in the Buff section of the Object Editor. After you found it, copy it ( CTRL + C, CTRL + V ) and change the name. In your case, rename it to Army of the Dead

mightylink

Reaction score
so it was the buff, thank you very much i didnt know that set the bar name i thought it just showed the icon

although wraithseeker was no help id like to thank him for showing me those values too, i learned a whole new way to change the game interface :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.