CINEMATIC plz help :'(

J

Jim

Hello everyone . .i am almost noob but i know some things.I followed the cinematic tutorial i did the tricks with CTRL+right click mous and shift+right click mouse.NVM when i test it it goes me to the camera there i have placed it , but how i make it move? :D The map is a Run Kitty Run map and i 've set one camera at every point . . i deleted nothing happened . .how i make the camera to move and jump to the other and to the other till the end ? :D
Thank you in advance.

Aphurea

Reaction score
If you mean you want the camera to move well you can do that. If I understand your question correctly you want the camera to move with the player, or you want the camera to scroll to the next point. The first would be done by making a trigger to place a character with set AoA and offset to lock onto created hero. The second would to use the pan camera command. Please provide more information or an example so I have a better idea of what you need done.

J

Jim

Well in the run kitty run map you run around and around till the end.I would like the camera to go down and left or right so you can see .. . i have done that but i cant do it to move.Can you please give me some information for the pan camera trigger ? cuz i am a little noob with those things ;) and do i need to create cams at each point i want the camera to move?
Thx again. Plz post soon.

Edited:To provide more information . . the cam goes like in X hero siege in the last round . . that is what i want the camera to do . well not exactly but its almost the same.I can give you a video or a photo if u want to understand it ! ! ;)

And sorry for not replaying back soon . .because i had tests at school and i had to read.The Summer comes soon and i will post here everyday :)

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Set camera to the unit, and set the camera for the player to each unit.

So basically

Make one Camera for Player 1

and set the Camera for Player 1 to that camera, then apply the camera to the unit

If that was what you were asking, because I do not understand.

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Can you please give me some information for the pan camera trigger ?
The pan camera trigger changes the players view between one camera to the other in a certain time period. It is a combination of two triggers put in one: a) apply camera object over x seconds b) wait x seconds | where x is the same

do i need to create cams at each point i want the camera to move?
depends on what you want to do with the cameras, but yes. If you want to follow a unit then you won't need those regions: Camera-Lock to unit

J

Jim

I still can't get that with the pan camera . . . so i made a video for you to see what i've done and what i need *more* to do ! ! ! Characters are Greek for those who wonder that thing :) The screen recorder sucks a little ;) but nvm link: not yet youtube problem -.- i will edit it . . .
Tell me one more time *MORE* clearly the pan camera combination/triggers i JUST want to move camera at each point and then move right and go ahead again :D i know i ask much, but if you want you can help me. Remember like X hero siege :p
Thx much

J

Jim

WORKS PERFECTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D THX GUYZ THX MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH I LOVE IT Y THX GUYZ MUCH :)
espceially anyoyo xD thx much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH TY ANDYOYO ! ! !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.