UK News Condoms in 'extra small' for boys age 12 set for Britain's shelves soon

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Extra small condoms for boys as young as 12 could soon be on our shelves.

The Hotshot condoms are going on sale in Switzerland after research found that not enough 12 to 14-year-old boys were having protected sex.

The condoms are likely to end up on sale in Britain, said their manufacturer Lamprecht AG.

A spokesman said the UK would be ‘top priority’ if the company expanded abroad, considering it had the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe.

Last edited:

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Since we can't fix this issue, why not try going with it?

In my opinion, it's not as much fail as Internet censorship. At least people over there are starting to accept this fact.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Whats funny is no one will buy them...

"1 pack or extra small condoms eh?" -15 confidence! "Do you have a condom?" "In my drawer." "Oh, extra small..."

Any man ages 12+ will claim a penis larger than average. That means 100% of penises are larger than the average size of penises. Which means no one has a small or average sized penis.

Orgasm

Reaction score
says the person with orgasm as their username...:nuts:

---

Ya. you can have sex whenever you want, remember to always WRAP UP

Don't take it as an offensive line, it's just...sex feels better with nothing on. I don't even feel it when I wear a condom, so what's the fun in it? It's pretty much masturbating into a vagina.

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
You can get ultra thin ones, I'm pretty sure.
-----
@Tom Mai (Post #3)

100% Agreed

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
They're in the works of releasing a pill that renders guy's sperm to be useless. Basically, it's birth control for men. I think that would be better than extra small condoms, lol.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Damn, 12 year olds are gettin' laid, and I'm not!? D:

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
don't people only buy large or extra large condoms anyways... if they wanted to make these new ones bought they'd start at "large," then have "extra large," then "small whale" and they'd just kinda go from there...

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Try "bulb-shaped condoms"

light-bulb.jpg

"Hey, do you have a condom I can use?"
"Sure, here. It's the largest size I can find."

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Aimed at boys aged 12? Isn't that encouraging illegal activity? The age of consent is 16, not 12! It's akin to Walmart selling explosives and then getting worked up when terrorists blow up some vital building or some such.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Don't take it as an offensive line, it's just...sex feels better with nothing on. I don't even feel it when I wear a condom, so what's the fun in it?

Well, if you're with someone you trust and know is clean like your girlfriend or wife, sure. However, hooking up with random people at parties or whatever without a condom is an incredibly stupid idea, you never know what kind of STD's they may have, and wearing a condom greatly helps protect against that issue.

That, and I really don't want any kids right now. :rolleyes:

Aimed at boys aged 12? Isn't that encouraging illegal activity? The age of consent is 16, not 12! It's akin to Walmart selling explosives and then getting worked up when terrorists blow up some vital building or some such.

It's illegal, yes. However, it still happens, so it's better to provide things to make it safe for them. If they're going to have sex, they're going to have sex whether they have condoms or they don't, better to have them...

They're in the works of releasing a pill that renders guy's sperm to be useless. Basically, it's birth control for men. I think that would be better than extra small condoms, lol.

There are other reasons for wearing a condom other than getting the girl pregnant...
Ya'know, like the transfer of STD's. I don't know about you, but not wearing a condom and taking a pill instead isn't worth the risk of picking up a lifelong STD for the few hours of fun... :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Alot of people at age of 15 oder such turn into parents...

Quite a few of the people I went to High School, and even a few middle school people, already have kids and they're 18 or 19. Some of them even have kids that are 2 or 3 by now... :thdown:

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
There are other reasons for wearing a condom other than getting the girl pregnant...
Ya'know, like the transfer of STD's. I don't know about you, but not wearing a condom and taking a pill instead isn't worth the risk of picking up a lifelong STD for the few hours of fun... :rolleyes:

DDR got it right on the spot. Condoms are the most safe and convenient mean of contraception (and contra-other-things).

I do not think that it's such a bad decision. There are a lot of kids doing it and at least if they don't want to practice abstinence, they should protect themselves. I mean, the situation is already pretty bad, I don't think this measure will make it worse. If they wanted to do it, they would have done it even if there are or aren't condoms for their size.

EDIT: and honestly, I can bear with not feeling too much, if this means that I can be without worries about having a baby that would screw my life or something like this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.