Creeps Unite!

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
1)
It's not based from Entangling Roots, that's a mere War Stomp.
And why would Heroes take more damage from normal units? Because of different durations? However, making it durational damage is a good suggestion too...
Lemme think about is first :D

2)
I don't use any triggers for the Ocean spell.
It's a mere Locust Swarm.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
I know.. (after see the ocean ability)
But I recorganize it's a war stomp.
And I think : The text says like that... and maybe it'll be better with entangling roots...:D That's why I post

darkRae

Reaction score
However, if you use Entangling Roots, the affected enemy units can still cast spells.
That's why I prefer Stunning them using War Stomp. (because the Hand of Hell is so evil it doesn't let them do anything :p nah, that's just a joke)

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
how's the hero going?
Maybe you should add some items. I feel like the items are very cheap and I spent all of my money at mercenaries...

And I've tried 75% of the items in ONE game! In my opinion, each item are hard enough to get. maybe you only can try 5-7% in one game... (high price or long waiting time or... blah; I don't know...)

For Ueki, I think his regeneration is really make him invulnerable for the early 6 levels... maybe make it increase along his level?
>lol, funny kurogane

And maybe the 8xx year old tauren's ultimate too strong... I take out a tower alone with that and still can creeping well at lv 11.

If the barracks has been destroyed, the creeps still spawn there w/o any thingy? can you make it spawn at the main fort after the opponent's lane get the super creeps?

That's all Critics.
Comments :
Nice map. Balance size, nice doodads.:D

darkRae

Reaction score
The items sold in the base are quite cheap, since they are your basic items (and they're very useful if you use it right) For instance, the HP Potion :rolleyes:

If you spend all your money on items, you won't have Mercenaries. If you have Mercenaries, you won't get items. It's strategical and situational, depends on your enemy (whether he buys items, or is he a ranged Hero, or he has a lot of mercenaries, etc.)

Well, if an Ultimate isn't that good, what do you want it to be? :rolleyes:
Getting the most benefit of your Ultimate is one of the keys to victory :D

Let me guess, when you've destroyed the Barracks (and there's only the Cannon Tower left) The creeps are spawned, and they ignore you? That's why you need a friend to play with you to make the game interesting :D

About the Heroes, I have 3 Heroes in my mind :D just need to think of their Ultimates.
And I have another Creep to add in the Dark Portal, if I could think of it (coincidentally, it is also a Storm Wyrm :p we have the same idea)

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Hey, the one thing about the creeps spawning are right. Your base can be destroyed because of that! Your creeps just ignore your base...

And, I tried some of the mercenaries and almost all of the items! I got too much money, I think... Maybe you should make some recipe...

darkRae

Reaction score
R@i, did you play it with your friend?
Since if you do, I believe you won't have too much money...
(For example, you have to replace the mercenary that has been killed)

Or... if you did play with a friend and has too much money, I think I'll have to do something with that :D depends

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
erm... nope, but I see you've made some undying mercenaries. And I take ninjas and make them blink to the water area in your map so just call they're invulnerable... and make them rest in the fountain... I've played it with my friend once but it didn't come into an end. That is when I realize that the tower regenerate! It make our attack useless... at least in my case...

darkRae

Reaction score
Towers do regenerate.
Ninja is really hard to be killed, I meant it to be that way.

darkRae

Reaction score
1. 24 Hours have passed
2. I'm the last one to post
3. This thread is getting lonelier as less people are getting interested in it

Time to BUMP
Anyway, here's a small preview of what to come in the next version (guess what this means :D)

6tkaow4.jpg

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
a hero who can metamorph into a super ranged unit? so even the towers couldn't reach him... and flying....:nuts:

darkRae

Reaction score
Nope, it's a new unit. And it's cool :D

The update is finished!
Creeps Unite! v1.03

Changelog for Creeps Unite! v1.03 :
- Recovered the previous Loading Screen.
- Nah, now I used a Custom Loading Screen. It's a view from a street near my house.
- Removed the item Reversal Book from the game (bye-bye) since it has the potential to cause bugs.
- Reworked on the damage-type-to-armor-type-%-damage (whatever it is called) Let's hope it doesn't cause issues :)
- You can check how many % exactly you'll deal to an armor type by checking a unit's armor.
- Same thing goes to damage.
- Since a lot of people argued about Ancestral Strength, I decided to decrease the bonus from 150% to 130%.
- Let's hope it's not too weak now.
- Added a new unit to the Dark Portal, the Thunder Wyrm.
- Various unit description fixes.
- Fixed Spear Master's description.
- Lowered Spear Master's STR growth from 3.2 to 2.9
- Raised Spear Master's AGI growth from 3.7 to 4.0
- Fixed Ogre Wizard's description.
- Fixed Unholy Frenzy's tooltip. It lasts 15 seconds now.
- Decreased Unholy Frenzy's cooldown from 7 to 2.
- Decreased Unholy Frenzy's mana cost from 75/75/75 to 75/60/45.
- Decreased Curse of the Magi's cooldown from 5 to 3.
- Decreased Curse of the Magi's duration from 20 to 14.
- Decreased Curse of the Magi's mana cost from 95/95/95 to 95/90/85.
- Increased Melta Club's damage per second from 5/10/15 to 8/16/24.
- Decreased Requiem's Devour's
damage per second from 100 to 60.
- Gave Devour a 12 second cooldown.
- Decreased Assassin's attack cooldown from 6.50 to 5.75
- Increased Assassin's attack range from 1800 to 1900.
- Increased Rutile's damage from 15/25/40 to 15/30/45.
- Increased Dark Slashes' mana cost from 6/6/6 to 10/10/10.
- Increased Dark Slashes' (upgraded)
mana cost from 6/6/6 to 12/12/12.
- Increased Troll Headhunter's HP regen from 4.00 to 10.00
- Decreased Titanus' gold cost from 2000g to 1800g, lumber cost is the same.
- Decreased Demo Beetle's gold cost from 1000g to 800g.
- Greatly increased Boulder Bomb's total damage from 120/240/400 to 160/320/480.
- Decreased Heavenly Being's HP regen bonus from 8 to 6 per second.
- All Ueki's spells (excluding his Ulti) has 55 mana cost previously. Now it is 65.
- Increased Kurogane's cooldown from 22/19/16 to 22/20/18.
- Increased Ranma's duration from 12/12/12 to 15/15/15.
- Decreased Seikuu's duration from 15/15/15 to 12/12/12.
- Decreased Water Magic's cooldown from 35/35/35 to 30/30/30.

Download in the first page (wait, I posted this earlier than I upload it :p)

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
lol, nice goin'. I haven't try, but I recommend you to add some new features as well as changing abilities. (add mercenaries, items and hero is enough but... yah just it's not that much... c'mon! I know you can do it!):D

darkRae

Reaction score
1. It's more than 24 hours since the last reply.
2. But I'm not the last one to post

Just BUMPing! :D
Also, I just want to tell you guys that I'm having school exams next week.
So the next Creeps Unite will be reaaally late. Have fun :)

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
hah, same here. Just work on it in the exam for refreshing! I'm planning to do that:D

>The tooltip of your Thunder Wyrm doesn't describes that it's semi-automatic. Better add it!

darkRae

Reaction score
> >The tooltip of your Thunder Wyrm doesn't describes that it's semi-automatic. Better add it!

Actually, any semi-decent or experienced player would know it.
But I'll add it in the F9 Tips.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
wc3scrnshot112607103417qn3.th.jpg

lol, see what's happening here!:D

Also, a greater one :
wc3scrnshot112607103456ly0.th.jpg

LOL! I did this 'coz I see that lava lord's volcano make units raised just like a terrain. I tried to put one in the top of another, and that's what happened!
Annnd; see what happens next when the lowest one disappear : just like pic2! The volcano is flying! It made lag when I see to the top, and after some more volcanoes after another, I only see black screen if I see the volcano. What do you think? Consider this as a bug or just leave it? funny!

>Lava lord's really strong both at vs. tower and creeping. Maybe he's imba? his living flame is really effective against creeps! I took out a group of creeps alone in lv1!

EDIT : Lich's nova spell tells me that it'll damage structure, but it isn't.

darkRae

Reaction score
1)
That's not a bug, and it's not changeable, I guess.

2)
Perhaps I'll lower the damage from Living Flame.

3)
Oh, it damages Structure in the earlier version, but I forgot to change the tooltip.

Thanks for feedback :p

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
hello, I see some game interface wrong tying.

In attacks and defense (especially normal ones) some still show up the default text. Better you check it again.:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.