Creeps Unite!

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
23sxjcg.jpg

Creeps Unite!

STORY
The Humans are going to wipe out the forest, including the creeps inside. The creeps form a force named Forest Creeps to fight and repel the humans. Both sides are struggling. Who will win?

FEATURES
-- Quick 1v1 Game (<60 minutes)
-- Unique Heroes with their own themes and roles.
-- Some never-before-seen spells.
-- Two lanes of pushing and killing.
-- Two unique Gamemodes: Hero mode and Guardian mode
-- Use of lumber to buy items.
-- Hire creeps with unique abilities.
-- No AI. Features no AI.

VERSION INFO
Last submitted: version 1.07
Updates : see attached changelog file

THINGS I WANT TO EMPHASIZE
-- Remember, this is 1v1! It'll be different.
-- Obviously, this map is far from balanced.

BY THE WAY
This map is unprotected. You may open it for educational purposes ONLY.
If you hijack it that means you're a selfish greedy pig! lol
You may post Replays (v1.21)

LAST THING TO SAY
Screenshots --> see below

Download Mirrors :
Epicwar -

:rolleyes: Enjoy! And please comment!

Screenshots

1. Troll Hydro Mage's Ocean spell (ulti)
fcuzrr.jpg

2. Manipulator's Dash Strike spell (slash and dice your enemies!)
30uvgw9.jpg

3. Lich's Nova spell (5 Frost Novas at once :D)
zn5v95.jpg

4. Ueki's Maoh spell (explosions!!)
29ekhhw.jpg

5. Lava Lord's multiple Volcanoes (this used cheats, just for show-off :p)
23tf9qs.jpg

6. Goblin Tank's Rocket Barrage spell (see rockets flying and pouring down to an area)
15qvk38.jpg

7. Thunder Wyrm's Lightning Attack skill (semi-automatic Forked Lightning, to kick your enemy's butt)
6tkaow4.jpg

Attachments

• (2)Creeps Unite! v1.07 publ.w3x
    705.5 KB · Views: 282
  • Changelog v1.07.txt
    4 KB · Views: 244

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Okay, I tested the map. Really COOL :eek: :eek: :eek:

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, Titanus cannot die? Multiply itself into 9? WTH? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sniper doesn't jump. He teleports. You might want to make a jump trigger.

The Tornado completely owns in that game :p

I couldn't play with all the heroes, but the Troll Ocean's ablity is really nice made :shades:

Kenoriga

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey darkrae! I shall play the map once my exams are finished. =]

The screenshot looks bluey and big lol. Gonna make any Ueki maps?

darkRae

Reaction score
Oohhh finally, some comments.

1. Yes, I made Titanus cannot die due to infinite Reincarnations. It splits itself into 10 (1 real + 9 images) Do you think it is overpowered? I think it's not. Because Titanus doesn't have some crazy damage or something. His damage is just like normal creeps. So it just saves money (but it is expensive).

2. Actually, jump also stands for teleportation. Like, in the outer space thingy. Warp and jump. Dimension jumps, etc. (but I didn't mean that jump) And both effects are the same, moves to a location. I just want to make it instant so Sniper isn't so weak. But perhaps, in the next version I will change the tooltip.

3. Tornado owns? I didn't predict that :p Tornado deals crazy damage but at slow rate, and its movement is slow too. In a wave, if all allied creeps are dead leaving the Tornado alone, then Tornado will be chased to death. But I say, Thunder and Lightning is very strong (kills every creep on the map) But you need to charge the Mana by attacking.

4. Is Ocean that cool :p:D ? It's just eye candy. It doesn't deal so much damage.

5. Ueki maps? What map? But there's Ueki in this map :p See Kurogane lol (and, the Ranma isn't well made here)

Thanks for the comments guys. Your words keep me working :p lol
I guess there's a lot of imbalance in this game (30 sec stun ftw) See for yourself

D

divine_cr0ss

Nice!!

Nice Map R@e! Even I still don't test it till now, I knew it's good. Because you always helped me in my map making with triggers etc. After you see this message 'probably' I'm testing your map, lol. :cool:

darkRae

Reaction score
Thanks Divine Cross :D
Anybody else wants to make comments? Come on, I know you want to.

And for Divine Cross, your post has some grammatical errors :D

D

divine_cr0ss

Yea...

Thx for your reply darkR@e..! I tested it with the hero, Manipulator. It sure is nice. I don't see any error, bugs, or imbalance things in the game, so... Nice... :rolleyes: Hate to admit it, but your map sure is good.

darkRae

Reaction score
> Terrain needs further beautifying? Haha. Haven't tested yet...

Then TEST it, quick! :rolleyes: lol. I think the terrain is good enough.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Captain Griffen From Wc3campaigns said:
I also ought to point out none of those features are features, just descriptions of the basic outline of the map
this what i get for posting features for my map in wc3c...

good thing is, im not that kinda guy...
=========================================================
screenies looks cool...ill try this map :p

PiCkstix

Reaction score
I tried it out and here are my comments:
-1v1? Couldn't you make it like at least 5v5? It gets lonely to play with only one other guy you know.
-Just a little comment on the Phantom Thief's voice: LOL! What an edit.
-Creeps are too easy to defeat.
-Spells are basic and just plainly edited

OVERALL I GIVE IT 5/10 :D

darkRae

Reaction score
Well... in the very beginning of map-making, I didn't even plan to make an AoS map. I just wanted to make a game where you can spam spells for fun. But I guess it is lonely to play alone and without Heroes. So I added another player.

Look at the bright side, no ganks. So no more "it's unfair! I'm alone ganked by 2 Heroes!" lol

Spell are basic, yeah... I'm not good in trigger-enhancing spells, and there's no good idea I could think of. And.... I didn't edit Phantom Thief's sound. It's merely Metamorphed-Demon Hunter's sound.

Creeps are too easy to defeat? Then.... should I raise the HP / armor in the next update? Vote! :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
firelord's volcano is too imba

increase cooldown and decrease duration please!

i placed 7 volcanoes in the creeps spawn location, and each time they spaw, they will instantly dies or unable to move because of my volcanoes

darkRae

Reaction score
7 Volcanoes? How can there be 7 Volcanoes? With 25 secs cooldown and about 125 secs duration, there can't be 7 at once. Nevertheless, I'll increase the cooldown, but the duration stays, if it's okay. :D

EDIT : On second thought, I think I'll change the duration too.
The new Volcano has 30 sec cooldown and 80 duration.
Damage become 175. Stun duration stays.
Wait for Creeps Unite! v1.01 :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok lets say 5 volcanoes...:p

just increase the cooldown...because if u leave it like that, a player can make volcanoes on the location where the creeps spawn

yeah and also for the wisps....dont use wisps instead of circle of powers...because wisps gather lumber when a computer controls it and it looks very sucky! so replace wisps with circle of power

darkRae

Reaction score
Mmmm.... Wisps can gather lumber and I did it intentionally. Don't play with computer players. The description clearly says "No AI here"

Even if a player made a Volcano on the spawn point, chances are, it won't be very accurate. And with the new (next) Volcano, there will be only 3 Volcanoes max. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.