Defi4nc3's ORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ApocRhino

hey defiance..i got a cool hero idea..but im rele not able to donate..i dont want him wit code i just want to give u an idea and get credit for idea.

so here it is

Axe Thrower
He is an unmatchable master in the art of throwing axes..he can throw them with precise accuracy and can use his axes for stealth and aoe dmg..he is very skillfull and a good opponent

I know you want ppl to donate..but i just want this hero in it..all i want is credit for it, i dont want the code for a high lvl one or anything..just let me know if you could be a pal and consider this..plz

Legacyspy

Reaction score
Could you possibly fade in the map/spawn those 100000 creeps over time and stuff?
Cause I can't play anymore... I get "Own3d" at the start. I used to be able to play :(

Sniff
I miss my hero.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Version 0.16C Was Released you can find it Here

Or for the Epicwar Link Here

I know its been out for about 4 Days, but i've been on Vacation.

Most of the Bugs are already known, please don't post any unless you read the Patch Notes on my Forums... Thanks!

K

KungFuMao

i guess i am gonna sent you a new idea of a hero..

i just sent you a private message here or somewhere else ?

Asehujiko

Reaction score
i have a little problem:
due some weird anti-virus settings im am only able to put a map in my maps folder by doing 1 of the following 2 things:
get it from b.net and move it to the correct folder afterwards
open it in we and manualy put it in the folder its supposed to be

so far i have only succesfuly downloaded 2 maps from b.et, both times because the host didnt knew how to kick

most of the times i dont even get to 1%

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
To solve your problem: turn off the anti-virus when you play wc3, or, if it can, find something along the lines of "programs allowed", and add wc3 to the list.

I can't host with my Norton wrom protection, so I turn it off periodically, and once I'm done, I just turn it back on.

N

Nezgibs

i have the same problem as the one guy. when i load my codes it lets me choose a god but no hero is created. it infact gives another player's unit my name like if the player was called TinyTim then instead of saying his name on his hero it says my name.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
seph ir oth said:
To solve your problem: turn off the anti-virus when you play wc3, or, if it can, find something along the lines of "programs allowed", and add wc3 to the list.

I can't host with my Norton wrom protection, so I turn it off periodically, and once I'm done, I just turn it back on.

the problem is not hosting the map, its getting the map in the first place
when trying to put the maps in my wc3/maps/tft/costum stuff directly from the download window i only get some error message from my antivirus and it crashes my comp

the only 2 ways to avoid that are:
1. opening it in we and manualy save it somewhere
2. dl from b.net

because of the general attitude towerds downloading maps on bnet the chance i get it there is very small
i've seen your map a few times on b.net:
"d3fi4nce NO NOOB NO DL"
is the most common version

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Asehujiko said:
the problem is not hosting the map, its getting the map in the first place
when trying to put the maps in my wc3/maps/tft/costum stuff directly from the download window i only get some error message from my antivirus and it crashes my comp

the only 2 ways to avoid that are:
1. opening it in we and manualy save it somewhere
2. dl from b.net

because of the general attitude towerds downloading maps on bnet the chance i get it there is very small
i've seen your map a few times on b.net:
"d3fi4nce NO NOOB NO DL"
is the most common version

Ahh really? I see my map being hosted all the time, and usually says Defi4nc3 ORPG LEVELING UP, or Defi4nc3 ORPG OGRE RUNS, or Defi4nc3 ORPG ICE RUNS... Never seen a NO DL.

As to the Guy with the Loading Problem, 0.16C has fixed the Name problem so start over on there if the problem persists, and make sure to use the same wc3 name.

H

H4x0t

Code issues

Do you help with code issues Defi4nc3? I got gyped out of 40+ dp, several good items, and 6 levels. I have the screenshot if you can help.

E

erkankhan

I have had loading problems with two 40+ characters in the 16c version.
One hitman and one ninja, whenever I load any of those characters when they´re lvl 35+ I get to pick a god, but I don´t get any hero.
And since I´ve already "loaded" one hero, I can´t load one again.
A big bug that hopefully will get solved soon..

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
defi4nc3 is there a way i can learn to make spells like the ones in your map, i really wanna learn.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Plenty of Tutorials i bet, my Spells are merely trigger enhanced, 0.17 will feature more JASS Enhanced Spells, maybe even some JESP Templates... Vexorian has inspired me haha...

F

FnD.Badger

Hi Defiance,

I enjoy your map, but I have a question. How can I host it?? I mean, I haven't a firewall, I haven't an antivirus (but format :banghead: ), but I can't host a game in B.net. I have to open a rooter port? any advise?

really THANK YOU
:D

K

kevinkwantc

"cheat detected"

I have a lv 65 banshee.
When i level up to 66, the game will show "cheat detected" and then disconnect me. I have try 5 times. The result is the same.
I can't level up now.....
I haven't used any bug or cheat, why can't level-up?
how to fix it?

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
If you can't host it then try the searching the tech help forum. I bet you'll find your question has already been answered.

T

The-KiRk

One Question

Defi4nc3, what kind of map making thing do you have? Because when i try to go into World Editor and change your map a bit, and it says it is too big of a map. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.