Different Themes for TheHelper.Net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering...

Can TheHelper.Net change to different colored themes, so that users can have the options:

A: Default Theme
B: Starcraft 2 Theme

Plus, the option B, may also go along with the new theme for Starcraft 2, or could be made by those who helped out in the Graphics Zone.

Thanks in advance.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Darn search.:mad: It didn't even showed something like that up in the search list. I'll try harder next time.

The Helper said:
What is going to happen is that you are going to be able to pick a skin that you want. We are going to get to a point where we have different forum skins available so different people can view the site different ways. Coming in the future someday.

Well, let me guess, is that true?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Ghan actually worked on some different themes I think. And he tried them out with the vB demo. They were on his Photobucket, and I saw them. o_O

Probably not anytime soon, but they probably will come out when Starcraft is out... Which is in like, 2 years or so. Maybe.

Then again, I'm not a mod so I wouldn't know. :D

There is a skin for the NUON Dome Forum.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
My only problem is that I don't know what to make them. :p
I'm no artist, and have no clue what colors to use. If I did, I could make some simple ones, at least. Nothing that would add new features, but would just make it look different.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Ghan actually worked on some different themes I think. And he tried them out with the vB demo. They were on his Photobucket, and I saw them. o_O Probably not anytime soon, but they probably will come out when Starcraft is out... Which is in like, 2 years or so. Maybe. Then again, I'm not a mod so I wouldn't know. :D There is a skin for the NUON Dome Forum.

Okay then. As long as something will turn up. I'll wait.

My only problem is that I don't know what to make them. :p I'm no artist, and have no clue what colors to use. If I did, I could make some simple ones, at least. Nothing that would add new features, but would just make it look different.

You could try using a few light colors for a theme. Or you could change the text of TheHelper.Net, or you could make it a little bit attractive. As long as this will come, I'm going to fight for a beta test.

100% false.

Thank God for that. :cool:

Reaction score
>100% false.
100% false. This is not just a Starcraft forum.. as you can see, graphics zone, anime/manga forum..?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
>100% false.
100% false. This is not just a Starcraft forum.. as you can see, graphics zone, anime/manga forum..?

I think what he ment is that TheHelper was and always will be starcraft based.

It began with starcraft and it will turn to starcraft 2 quickly.

Hell, the Starcraft 1 forum was up untill about a year ago.

Last post for it was "June 29th, 2007 01:38 PM"

Reaction score
>TheHelper was and always will be starcraft based.
Human was a monkey, but it's not anymore :).

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
We are still planning on implementing this some time in the future. But it may be a while before that happens. So, keep an eye out for it.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.