Dummyunit aura that affects everyone

mystic_elf

Reaction score
What targets should a skill on a dummyunit, a "Road Aura" that speeds up anything on the roads, be able to affect?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
affect allied? or enemies?

if enemies
ground, air, enemy

if allies
ground, air, friend

if all
groun, air, friend, enemy

mystic_elf

Reaction score
All, thanks.

Does anyone know how to make a -10% aura that works on enemies?

xD

And, does anyone know how to create a 2nd attack that targets mechanicals (ships) only? I only checkmarked mechanical/enemy/vulnerable/invulnerable, and it doesn't seem to be working.

Onnings

Reaction score
>Does anyone know how to make a -10% aura that works on enemies?

Base it off the proper aura. Want a -10% attack speed aura? Use Endurance Aura, and make the value negative. Slower movement speed? Endurance Aura again, or Unholy Aura. Maximize its area of effect. Add it to a dummy unit at the middle of the map. If that's not big enough, divide the map into square regions and place a dummy with the aura in the center of each.

>And, does anyone know how to create a 2nd attack that targets mechanicals (ships) only? I only checkmarked mechanical/enemy/vulnerable/invulnerable, and it doesn't seem to be working.

First, did you enable both attacks? If not, it'll by default only use the first one. Also, is your attack 1 able to hit mechanical targets? Uncheck if it is able to.

>What targets should a skill on a dummyunit, a "Road Aura" that speeds up anything on the roads, be able to affect?

If you only want creatures on a road to be affected, you might want to trigger it and add a buff as long as they stay within the designated area instead of using an aura. Auras are circular.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
1)
What -10%?
Movespeed? Attackspeed? Damage? Regen?

2)
Have you enabled it?
Then again, 'not working' is not very descriptive.

mystic_elf

Reaction score
Sorry. Damage.

And yes I have enabled it. the "Both" option. It doesn't work as in it doesn't shoot anything, or do anything at all.

Edit: Scratch the first question ><. Causes way too much lag.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Why would it cause lag..?
You can base it off command aura and change the values to negative.

mystic_elf

Reaction score
Yeah. Lmao. I was so retarded. I just forgot to turn art off. Thought it was unit lag. On hindsight that was a retarded thought as well.

And I wanted to know the target values. What should be allowed, and not allowed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.