Element TD 4.0 - Beta Testers Needed

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
The Helper, I think you created a beast that can't be stopped. :p

I would have joined, but quite honestly, I played Element TD only once before, and even then I didn't finish it. It wouldn't be fair to join when I have no idea how this game works.

I hope you would get positive feedback from those who do test. :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Why not Rheias? You don't think anyone new to the game is going to play it? You might pick up on something overlooked by all the pros. You could look at how easy it is to pick up, notice features, etc. Its good to have Testers with all kinds of different outlooks.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> The Helper & Doom-Angel

Well, I believe Karawasa asked (Quoting) "You have previous experience with Element TD", I had about a 10 minutes experience. If Karawasa would see me fit, I would be glad to help, although I don't even remember the rules of the game.

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
this is a TD there is no rules in it :p
you just build and upgrade your buildings

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
@Rheias: If you are willing to pick up the game, then I'd be happy to have you onboard. Perhaps play the stable version (3.0) until you have the basics down, then proceed to 4.0 beta.

Reaction score
>You didn't need to say that for me, i was gonna join anyways
If Karawasa does mention me, you dont have to +rep, I'm doing for the testing

So they all say, so do I say.

I'm in too x)..

It's quite interesting to see what new there is that map :p.. last time played it about month ago.. but still I'm not a newbie :) *registering.. if I don't have account already..*

Dusc1 - Northrend

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
I'm in. But I don't play Battle.net
So I'll just play alone and..........hope I can notice a bug :)
by luck, perhaps

M

mwaetht

Ill join too if possible but I have irregular hours. How do you sign up on that link?

Username mwaetht (US West)

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
You have to become a member of the forums first. Once you are registered, that link will then work for you.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Beta testing the map is not a one time event. There are three teams of beta testers (Northrend, Azeroth, Lorderon), testers get together with other team members and test when they can. Thus, this is an on-going thing until 4.0 is released.

If you are a member of the beta team, you want to first pick a team to be on. Then you want to read/post in your teams section so that you can find others to play with.

Of course you don't have to, you could play alone if you want. What matters is that you play, and post your feedback.

KvickaN

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I'll join :)

* You have previous experience with Element TD - Yes, played Ele TD very much.
* You are willing to provide feedback to improve the game - Yes, but I'll probably play solo.
* You are willing to play versions that may contain bug/balance problems - Yes.
* You agree not to share the Beta with anyone outside the team - Yes.

Northrend, KvickaN. Prefer playing solo if that is possible.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Allright, good to hear.

Will someone contact me when its time? or will I have to go check somewhere?
or how does this work?

Look on the EleTd Forums.
There are groups.
And leaders :p (they arrange it all)

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
The first thing you want to do is register on the forums (www.eletd.com/forum). The next step is to apply for the beta tester group, the link can be found in numerous places (this thread, forum announcement topics etc.). After I have accepted you into the group, a new forum section will become visible. Here you will be able to get the latest beta, and find other testers to play with on your server (if you so choose). Regardless of whether you play alone or with others, I ask that you provide feedback so I can improve the game. There is a web interface we are using for people to post concerns through, it uses Bugzilla if you are familiar with that. The link for this can be found in the hidden forum section, I have updated the first post to include a link that directs to the thread that explains how to submit your feedback.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.