Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

SamAdams

Reaction score
:) i got many chars GARENA europe rpg 3 and eurpe rpg 5 MOSTLY ON 3 u can find gaia :) im hosting and spreeding love :)
username tw3tye :) just add ass frend in message just anithing about rpg name and il add u. if u want to play i got best char clerick 30 lvl (well 2nd dugeons al best items u can find in 24hours of playing )im online most of time

Me and several of my friends were playing in (Garena Europ RPG room2) all the time since Dec-10-2009 version came out, if u need any highlvl char, pm me in room2 i can go room3 for good games!
SamAdams is my username

Ye7i

Reaction score
I saw map on garena and im impressed :) i played whole day and night
just to get char to lvl 30 :) i did boss over and over again :)
il burn the school make the rest MAP ROCKS :) keap up the good work:thup:
:D :) but get good grades 2

Good to see you man. Remember me from garena? (nick piotrus)
Weve been palying some orpgs :)

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just a small update on the progress:

We finished the new version today.

All I still need to do now is waiting for Teh.Fellow and creating a new shadowmap.

Release will be after the new shadowmap is done and some testing games were made.

SamAdams

Reaction score
Hoorah~

Just a small update on the progress:

We finished the new version today.

All I still need to do now is waiting for Teh.Fellow and creating a new shadowmap.

Release will be after the new shadowmap is done and some testing games were made.

I ve been keeping an eye on this forum since i start playing Gaias! Glad the new version almost done!

approX!

Reaction score
yeah, I cant wait aswell. I played a lot of rpg`s but this one is the best so far. Got cleric 32 lvl so if ya need me just find me ^^ approX! on Garena

Jming

Reaction score
the new version is coming up soon! - after 6 weeks or so..
garena players who need tough tank lvl 34 squire/lvl 23 theif (going support) can add my garena IGN
Jming95

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
We've encountered some problems concerning shadow map calculation ... even with all useless doodads removed and only the trees and buildings, even with low-poly replacers, it takes more than 20 hours to calculate the shadows.

That's why we are looking for someone with a strong SINGLE CORE cpu (3 Ghz or something?), who can leave his computer on overnight.
We would send you a dummy map with only the most important doodads placed/replaced, to calculate the shadowmap. Even on a very fast cpu, this could take SEVERAL HOURS, so make sure you have the time for that.
You will, of course, get credit. Please send me a PM if you are interested in helping us to release this new version faster.

approX!

Reaction score
aaa, can u explain what means 'shadowmap' ? u r making fog or what? sry Im newb in map creating

burnt19

Reaction score
lvl 31 cleric if anyone wants to add me garena name is burnt19 xD
Will prob go healer in next patch

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
If this computer had Warcraft 3, I would do it, but alas, I do not have it on this one. My crappy computer has it. :S

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
Sadly, it doesn't. Wc3 World Editor is 100% single-threat. Anyways, the shadows are calculating right now. Just some more hours ...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.