Getting a Crypt Lord to use Burrow?

Teridax

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get the Crypt Lord to use burrow? Every time he uses burrow, he:

1. Doesn't even stay under the ground

2. Can still walk around

3. Is transparent

Does anyone know how I could get burrow working for him? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
How exactly do you have it set up currently? You need to have two different units, one for the unburrowed unit and one for the burrowed unit. Then the ability basically switches between them. Use the crypt fiend as an example, but at this point I can't tell you much more because I don't know what you have done.

Teridax

Reaction score
Basically, I looked at the Demon Hunter's Metamorphosis ability. I made a burrowed Crypt Lord unit for the transformation, and then I gave the Crypt Lord a custom Burrow ability that turns his model into a burrowed Crypt Fiend.

It turns the Crypt Lord into the burrowed Crypt Lord, but the problem is that when I use the ability, the Crypt Lord model shows up for a split second and then disappears. When I unburrow the Crypt Lord, the Crypt Fiend model shows up and then disappears also. He also attack while burrowed. I've got no clue how to get around it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.