Ghost Lake RPG

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
For the moment I will just do some screenshots of the map and I will work later (In 2 or 3 days).

Also, I request 9 differants spell ideas for the game. It will contain 66 differants spells and 9 are missing (I have two skills ideas for the moment : Altima and Darkness Balls, I post trigger for anyone can use it. NO CREDITS FOR THAT. I also post Angel's Strike trigger for free use).

Code:
Angel's Strike
Omnislash
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Angel's Strike 
    Actions
        Custom Script : local unit udg_caster
        Custom Script : local unit udg_target
        Custom Script : local effect udg_bladetrail
        Set caster = (Casting unit)
        Set target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Unit - Pause target
        Unit - Pause caster
        Unit - Turn collision for caster Off
        Animation - Play caster's slam animation
        Wait 0.05 seconds
        Animation - Change caster's animation speed to 0.00% of its original speed
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the weapon of caster using Abilities\Spells\Human\Invisibility\InvisibilityTarget.mdl
        Wait 2.00 seconds
        Animation - Change caster's animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the weapon of caster using Abilities\Weapons\ZigguratMissile\ZigguratMissile.mdl
        Set bladetrail = (Last created special effect)
        Animation - Change Sephiroth 0000 <gen>'s animation speed to 200.00% of its original speed
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set point = ((Position of target) offset by 150.00 towards ((Facing of caster) + (Random real number between -60.00 and 60.00)) degrees)
                Set number = (Distance between (Position of caster) and point)
                Animation - Play caster's attack animation, using only Rare animations
                Unit - Cause caster to damage target, dealing X damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Enhanced
                Wait 0.15 seconds
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of target) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HumanLargeDeathExplode\HumanLargeDeathExplode.mdl
                Unit - Move caster instantly to point, facing (Position of target)
                Wait 0.25 seconds
                Unit - Make caster face target over 0.00 seconds
                Unit - Cause caster to damage target, dealing X damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Enhanced
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of target) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HumanLargeDeathExplode\HumanLargeDeathExplode.mdl
                Wait 0.25 seconds
                Unit - Make caster face target over 0.00 seconds
        Wait 0.25 seconds
        Unit - Move caster instantly to ((Position of target) offset by 100.00 towards ((Facing of caster) + 180.00) degrees)
        Animation - Play caster's slam animation
        Wait 0.30 seconds
        Animation - Change caster's animation speed to 0.00% of its original speed
        Wait 0.25 seconds
        Special Effect - Destroy bladetrail
        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the weapon of caster using Abilities\Spells\Other\Charm\CharmTarget.mdl
        Wait 1.00 seconds
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of target) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of target) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
        Animation - Change caster's animation speed to 50.00% of its original speed
        Wait 1.00 seconds
        Animation - Reset caster's animation
        Unit - Unpause target
        Unit - Unpause caster
        Unit - Turn collision for caster On

Code:
Altima
    Events
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Altima 
    Actions
        local unit udg_caster
        Unit - Pause (caster)
        Animation - Play (caster)'s channel animation
        Unit - Create 1 Altima Pillar for (Owner of (caster)) at ((Position of (caster)) offset by 200.00 towards (Facing of (caster)) degrees) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
        Unit - Add a 4.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Animation - Play (Last created unit)'s birth animation
        Unit - Create 1 Altima Pillar for (Owner of (caster)) at ((Position of (caster)) offset by 200.00 towards ((Facing of (caster)) + 120.00) degrees) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Altima Pillar for (Owner of (caster)) at ((Position of (caster)) offset by 200.00 towards ((Facing of (caster)) - 120.00) degrees) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
        Wait 4.00 seconds
        Unit - Unpause (caster)
        Animation - Reset (caster)'s animation

Code:
Darkness Balls
    Events
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Darkness Balls 
    Actions
        Custom Script : local unit udg_caster
        Custom Script : local unit udg_target
        Custom Script : set bj_WantDestroyGroup = true
        Set target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Unit - Pause target
        Unit - Turn collision for caster Off
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of target) offset by 350.00 towards (45.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkCaster.mdl
                Unit - Turn collision for (Last created unit) Off
                Unit - Create 1 Darkness Ball for (Owner of caster) at ((Position of target) offset by 250.00 towards (45.00 x (Real((Integer A)))) degrees) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Position of target)
        Wait 1.00 seconds
        Unit - Cause caster to damage target, dealing X damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Darkness Ball) and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of target) using Abilities\Weapons\Bolt\BoltImpact.mdl
        Unit - Unpause target

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Hmmm, I can "lend" the item ideas Stavious gave me from my map...
Check my threads on the projects

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Of course:
1.Battlelust
An ability that causes the caster 2 increase 10% atck speed every X hits on the same target.Every more level, less hits per 10% IAS.
(model ability: a passive skill like bash)
2.Voodoo tactics (passive)
When the hero attacks, there's a chance to turn the target into a hex.Every more level, more chance, more hex duration.
(model ability: a passive skill like bash)
3.Spirits of the Spark
Summons spirits around the caster that drain mana from enemies 4 every touch and when they get into the caster (end duration) they increase his/her lost mana by the % amount drained.Each more level, more mana drain, spirits, % mp regen, mp cost.
(model ability: Voodoo spirits)
4.Mark of death
Marks a victim with the Mark of death, dealing damage/second.Additionaly, when allied units and the caster attack the victim while under the Mark of death, they all IAS and ID (increased dmg %)
(Model ability: Mark of the abyss-Hero Abaddon DotA)
5.Cleaver insticts (passive)
Gives a % cleaving atk (splash dmg) 2 the hero and a chance 2 cleave for 200% dmg...ONSLAUGHT!!!
(Model ability: cleaving attack)
6.Call of the claw (better use this on a druid-alike hero)
Passively increases AS and gives a % chance 2 summon druids (of ur preferance)
(Model ability: critical or drunken brawler,if u want +evasion)
7.Carrion army (channeling)
Every X secs of time, ur hero summons carrions who attack AOE enemies and deal damage continually.
(Model ability: channel)
The triggers 4 spell 7:
EV:
Unit begins channeling an ability
COND:
ACTIONS:
Pause (triggering unit)
Play channeling animation of triggering unit
Summon a Carrion underdog at 300 points offset
Add a generic 6 expiration timer 4 (last summoned unit)
Order (last summoned unit) 2 attack-move to 550 range of (position of triggering unit)
Wait 0.75 seconds
Order (last summoned unit) 2 attack-move to 550 range of (position of triggering unit)
Wait 0.75 seconds
Wait 0.75 seconds
Wait 0.75 seconds
Wait 0.75 seconds
Wait 0.75 seconds
Unpause (triggering unit)
Stop channeling animation from triggering unit
That spell's :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
8.Smell of blood (passive)
Each time the caster atks some1, he will open a wound (buff).Each hit deepens the wound, which results in a killing spree (+plus dmg WITHOUT counting armor/hit on same target, -%ms -%as/hit on same target) ORB effect
(Model ability: Ulfsaar's orb effect-DotA)
9.Inner power (passive)
A great passive spell.When the hero attacks, there's a chance that he will unleash his full potential in a X AOE dealing dmg equal 2 his health and STRENGTH->primary attribute best<- and making all units in AOE attack each other for 2 seconds.
(Model ability: a passive spell and much triggers)
These are 4 free suggesting

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Chocobo said:
Just a question. Did you finish terraining of my map?
That is just a QUESTION.
:confused: :confused: :confused: Finish???
I don't have ur map, I thought all u needed was suggestions.
(AND I can't take ur map now, 'coz I don't post from my own computer, I'm on vacation)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.