giving items abilitys with triggers

eightbraker

Reaction score
i want to be able to give items abilitys ingame, E.g. if you pick up, lets say, basic enchant and use it, your slot 1 item gets attribute bonus? is this possible

T-Bonety

Reaction score
a maybe harder way of doing it would be making another item with the enchant ability on it. e.g

Item = Sword

player picks up a sharpen sword thing then u just replace the item with a new one that has say +10 damage or w/e.

Hope this helped!

eightbraker

Reaction score
ahh but see theres going to be all kinds of of powerups, like incese speed and other stuff, i want playwes tto be able to do there own combinations

Happy

Reaction score
i do something that is hardly the same and the only thing i know you can do is make every combination which is possible and then ingame replace the item with the right one....atm ive got over 1500 items and there will be many many more...so it takes some time but i dont know another way...

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
You cannot give items abilities in-game, however, you can give units "Item" abilities when they pick up an item/or the likes, and you can remove these when they drop the item. Do note that multiple of the same item ability will not stack, and that some item abilities are not automatically hidden (attribute bonuses or speed bonuses generally are, but abilities such as "Endurance Aura (Item)" will show up, so you will have to put those in a disabled spell book.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.