Goth's High ~ TH.net's Choice Web Comic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the skin on that VBulletin as well. Frankly I just like VBulletin period. You can do so much with it if you know what you are doing and just put a little time into it. They also have excellent support and very active forums to help VBulletin Modders.

http://www.vbulletin.com/

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
The only bad news is

Anyone that was a member or the last Goths High forums
Post have been deleted and you have to Re-Resister

But past that enjoy the new Goths High

And it isn't just V Bulletin thats different The URL is too

Last edited by a moderator:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I like the skin on that VBulletin as well. Frankly I just like VBulletin period. You can do so much with it if you know what you are doing and just put a little time into it. They also have excellent support and very active forums to help VBulletin Modders.

http://www.vbulletin.com/

Ironically, Ace was a big influence on the new skin. He mentioned that he didn't like dark skinned sites and that made me wonder about other people, if they saw dark as less inviting. So we went with a less "gothic" theme and more "high school" related, hence the paper background. The brown comes from the school colors in the comic, which will change in one of the future seasons.

Not only is vBulletin very cool, but GoDaddy seems to be very cool, too. They gave me a call today to ask me some stuff about what we're doing and to let us know we can contact them anytime we need something. S'very cool stuff indeed.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The funny thing is though Seth you are poised and getting your domain was the right thing to do at this time.

I wish you all the luck on your site and I know you will do well like Chile, SD_Ryoko and Wargasm did.

Just hope you stay out of WoW and keep hanging out here :D

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I like the background better now, but I'm not in high school so I have no clue what its suppose to look like Highschooly

Offtopic:
But is thehelper.net just using the default background for VBulletin

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, we have customized all the colors but they are just shades off.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score

Haha.

Yea, big step for GH, best of luck, comic looks promising. Just gotta keep working on it =]

Not a big fan of the bright copper theme gradients but still awesome :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
The funny thing is though Seth you are poised and getting your domain was the right thing to do at this time.

I wish you all the luck on your site and I know you will do well like Chile, SD_Ryoko and Wargasm did.

With all the questions you guys keep answering for me, I'm sure we'll do alright ^.^ I'm just glad some of our members have moved over well and really been enthusiastic about the new forum :) We've only gotten a couple of complaints, but that was bound to happen because we need to fine-tune the options and such.

As for WoW, we never plan to get into game-specific forums. I have some long-term goals for console-based forums, but that's it ^.^ And they're probably a long while off ^.^

DM Cross

Reaction score
Project ABC M for Mexican Hot Sauce and Comic #34 are both up!

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I've decided to finally check out your site. I noticed a spelling error in the Character description. Kevin's hiding heart's under his bead.

No matter what, though, Kevin has a good heart. Three of them, actually, all in jars under his bead back at his place.

Great comic overall! keep up the good work and all that.

S

Skibiliano

Good comic. Kinda funny in some places but bloody in some places. how about, Short-tempered randomness?

DM Cross

Reaction score
This week someone got smacked over the head with a shovel. A few weeks ago, someone took a chainsaw and jumped on a trampoline into a tree. A week or two later, that same person accidentally dropped the chainsaw on someone else, accidentally shaving the person bald and was abandoned in the tree. After falling out of the tree, he was hit with a shoe.

... That's not short-tempered or random? ^.^

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I like these comics. I don't have anything else to say.:p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Woo, Krys! We've brainwashed another one! >D

S

Skibiliano

Oh noes. How many zombies do they have? You know, Brainwashed :D.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'm still loyal to Donald Duck:p

Pft, we own him, too. No one knows it, though O.O I mean, it's one of our biggest secr-

... AW CRAP! -.-

Oh noes. How many zombies do they have? You know, Brainwashed :D.

Millions [from the crowd: AND MILLIONS!] and millions :cool: :shades:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Project ABC N for Ninja Kitty is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.